Pics of me Birthday!

Yesterday was my BIRTHDAY! im officially SIXtEEN NOW!.. hasnt been oh so sweet so far.. but i guess this will have to do. =D yesterday was plenty of fun though, i always love haning out with my cousins. never EVER feel left out. =D and PLUS they're so much FUN!! and they make me realise how lucky i really am. =D


Mmmm.. rakuzen! =D MAKAN MAKAN MAKAN!
Posted by Picasa

anyone feeling lonely and grey? fear not!! the shauny kissing machine is RIGHT NEXT DOOR!

shaun wanna kissy kissy somebody HAHAHAHA!!! XD actually hez saying..'who??' HAHAHHAHAHA XD adorable!!
Posted by Picasa

The inseperable sisters!

sisterly love! she who knows me best of all. =D LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU! EE BUM! =D
Posted by Picasa

you have never seen anything as sexy as this before

OH SHANE THE MODEL! look like some guy in CSI or something. WAAAH nice pose! SO SEXY! hez a NATURAL
Posted by Picasa


SHANE AND HIS PUURRRFECT SMILE!!! QUICK GIRLS! SWOON!
Posted by Picasa

cake cake! =D

Picture perfect! =D after that they started LITERALLY SHOUTING MY BIRTHDAY SONG! XD wanted the people outside to know that it was my birthday.. HAHAHAH XD shanice started it.. AS USUAL!! she starts EVERYTHING lar that girl XD. nowonder we're related! both loud and all! =D
Posted by Picasa

i know i look retarded (not to mention horrible) but.. its too cute not to put up. =D

ATTACK OF THE TONGUES!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! *dies* i was laughing so much my stomach hurt. XD i LOVE MY COUSINSS!! you guys are THE BEST BEST BEST! =D made me so damn happy! =D
Posted by Picasa

goofing around with the cam XD we're all CAMERA WHORES! XD CLEARLY we're all related. XD

all of us doing the SUPER KAWAII POSE! XD we were all shouting.. SUPER KAWAAAIII!!!
Posted by Picasa

face look FAT!?!? heres the TRICK you should learn! XD (courtesy of SHANICE!! she who won the title of MISS PHOTOGENIC!! *quotes her 'you think i win the title by BRIBING MEH!?!?'* XD XD

all looking to the side.. Shanice say make your face look TIHNNER wor.. does it actually WORK!?!? XD Shannon cacat!! XD shaun looks like a girl wey! hair kena flattened by me =D
Posted by Picasa

Goofballs! XD

XD too cute NOT to put up. *cough* XD hehee LOVE YOU PEOPLE! MUAXXES!
Posted by Picasa

heh.. the perfect family. =D

Me and my cousins! them i love the most. =D them who will never hurt you =D LOVE YOU GUYS! and sis too! she knows me best of all!
Posted by Picasa

another great birthday! thanks to my lovely cousins.. who make everything seem so GREAT!!

2 comments:



cookie said...

Yes yes! She who knows you best of all!! XD I SO ROCK!

Love you too! We look gooood. ^^

Anonymous said...

yerrrrrrrrrrrrrr where am I!!! *sniff!* :(