*sigh*

I just finished reading this book

PS I love you
by Cecelia Ahern

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

i cried on page 39. Thats the earliest i ever cried on any book. I mean, it was just the start and there i was crying!!! i dont know, to me, ME AT LEAST, the character kinda sorta reminded me of me. her personality i guess.. and i just couldnt help but feel how she felt.. and it was JUST SO SAD!!!!

AND THE STORY WAS SO SWEEET~~~ at the end of the novel.. after i read the last message her husband left for her before he died. I seriously CRIED like HELL. With snot and all, YES THE WHOLE PAKAGE!!! i even had to close the book.. and sob to myself.. collect myself and then continue reading. YOU HAVE NO IDEA...i just really.. really..

i dont know how to put it in words. her husband is so sweet and so thoughtful... just so EVERYTHING. i dont care if hez fictional, im in love.

I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! and wouldnt mind if someone bought it for me. *hint* *hint* you know, for any like special occasion. *hint* i REALLY wouldnt mind it as a gift *hint* in fact, I WOULD LOVE IT!! *hint*

im so in love with the book i feel like NEVER RETURNING IT TO MY SISTER'S FRIEND. i want to claim it mine!!! its just SO SWEET..

im a sucker for romance novels. im gonna reread it later and cry myself to sleep. *sigh*

i just feel so content right now. just so utterly content.

1 comments:



Furbie said...

yeah i'd have to agree that that book just touches me too.it touches alot of ppl!
It's a great.....sad..............book!

i used to remember the last message,but i can't remember the exact words now.Was it something like asking her to find someone new?