it happens

i dont know why, but recently ive been getting really easily annoyed. like i get angered by every single LITTLE thing. AND I DONT KNOW WHY. ITS NOT PMS so shut up. =____="

I've been getting irritated almost everyday, and it feels SO BAD. I dont know why, perhaps cuz i havent been angry for a REALLY long time. BUT EverYDAY!?!?! Gah. That just friggin' sucks. But whatever, dont wanna think about that. Im human after all, and humans DO get angry.

SPM results out tomorrow! but in this case, TODAY!! in a few more hours. Prayin' for sis, not that its gonna help but yea.. besides, i already know shes gonna get great results. LoLz. knowing her.

Aaanyway, I'VE BEEN TAGGED by my sis!!! this was like AGES ago but i was lazy to do it.. and now since im waiting for my naruto epi's to load, heck, just do it now.
This is the way it works:

Knock the top name off the list below. Add yours to the bottom.

YummyBrainGravy
Ann Spam
Kalium Hidroksida
Kawaii Onna
PureViLmay

Tag five people:
1. Li Ying (kitty)
2. Brenda
3. Vanny
4. Shu Ying
5. Jie Han

You can do it too if your name's not there!!

What were you doing 10 years ago?

um.. lets see, i would be 6 then. what the heck was i doing when i was six?!?!? YOU EXPECT ME TO REMEMBER? *pfft* me and this lousy memory of mine (becoming lousier thanks to eating chocs everyday. IRRESISTABLE. SO SUE ME). Hmm, well whatever, lemme just say what i think i was doing then.

SIX that makes me a kindergarderner, doesnt it? well, i remmeber i used to steal when i was in kindergarden. NOW DONT GET ALL SHOCKED AND STUFF. YES, i did STEAL. from my eldest sister, lol, and gave stuff to my friends. and then get hell of a scolding from mum AND sis, but do the same thing anyway again and again. dont worry, stealing stopped around this age. After going through loads and loads of lectures, i guess i finally thought it wasnt worth to steal if i was gonna get lectured and made stand facing the wall (which i eventually turn to face the tv anyway, so it never works).

What were you doing a year ago?

enjoying life and studying for PMR. had my ups and downs throughout the year, gained experience and stuff. blaaaaaahhh.. form 3 was a great year. Spent my days in school with cas singing simple plan songs and yadi-yada. Went for genting trip at the end of the year and saw a FAMOUS AMOS GUy (the guy selling the cookies) WHICH WAS SO HOOOOOTT~~~ great memories... genting.. hmm, yea.

5 snacks you would enjoy:
1. FAMOUS AMOS COOKIES (reliving the moments in genting. DAMN he was HOT)
2. Jellybeans that sis buys all the time (they're like squishy and stuff, really nice)
3. Cottage fries (though they're like loosing their taste. dumb manufacturers)
4. CHOCOLATE (of any kind)
5. BIG GIGANTIC LOLLIPOPS (only cuz they look SOO GOOOOOD)

5 songs to which you know all the words:

oh c'mon!! FIVE? I KNOW SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT!!! but fine. i'll just list five.

1. Kiss me -six pence none the richer (ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SONG)
2. I just wanna live -Good charlotte (ITS COOL!!)
3. Elephant Love Medley -moulin rouge (ITS SO CUTE!!!)
4. At the beginning - Anastacia the cartoon movie (sang at singning comp.)
5. MOST OF DA SIMPLE PLAN SONGS! (simple plan ALL THE WAY!)

5 things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. BUY MYSELF A HANDPHONE (i've been waiting for mum to buy me one for AGES!! she keeps saying she'll get it for me, but IT DOESNT HAPPEN. getting my hopes up. hmph)
2. Get myself all the FAT CUTE plushies i can find ( i love fat toys, nice to hug lolz)
3. Buy famous amos cookies!!! (for im in love with them)
4. Pamper myself with padicures and manicures and get hair highlights! (it'd be nice to try!)
5. Go to japan with my second sis and spend my remaining money there.(cuz she rocks! and i love her to bits!! and i know she'd love going there too)if theres too much balance, i'd go to paris and london and canada to meet my new couz SIERRA!

5 Bad habits:

1. I slack a lot. hehe, procrastinator.
2. Dont like to finish my food (=___=" its true.)
3. dont think before i speak.
4. taking naps in the afternoon
5. coming online too much.

5 things you would enjoy doing:

1. Learning ballroom dancing with a partner
2. Hanging out with friends
3. Going to paris with a loved one
4. sleeping the day away
5. watching anime non-stop

5 things you would not wear again:

1. that primary school pinafore i once vomitted on (=___=")
2. a button dress i used to dislike
3. this long sleeve button shirt i used to hate (it was white. thats all i recall of it)
4. my second sister's shoes (cuz her feet are smaller than mine and it hurt real bad)
5. this long pants which was so friggin' tight. *ugh* (wasnt comfortable at ALL)

5 favourite toys:

1. My first doll. (still ever so pretty, but abandoned since i moved to the new house. STILL my favourite toy, but i just well, abandoned it. =__=")
2. Patches (my dog plushie. I was at toy-r-us and i spotted it. And after that i kept carrying it around and stuff in hopes mum would buy it for me, which im sure you can tell, she did. Whee~~)
3. The brown dog karen gave me on christmas which i have yet named (its SOFT!!!)
4. Bluey (cuz karen gave it to me on my birthday and i love karen)
5. hmm.. this is hard.. lemme see.. patrick? cuz its yellow? i dont know.

DONE!!! WHEE~~~

0 comments: