ironic!

okay, you know what, the second after i posted up my previous post, my dad busted in the room and scolded me for being lazy and i was forced to move my lazy bumbum down the stairs to fold the clothes.

I KNEW I SHOULDA NEVER POSTED UP THAT POST! bad luck came!!!

so in the end, i DID fold the clothes! now now dont go all HAH! DAI SEI! =___=" i did like one basket and surprisingly it din take long. must be coz im sooooo SKILLED!!!! WHEE~~ *skilled, pfft. kononnya. but hey! gimme a break, say something nice.*

Aaaanyway, i watched this anime, FULL METAL PANIC and totally fell in love with SAGARA SOUSUKE!!! the main character. SO CUTE! hez like so innocent man!! *swoons* YES, i fell in love with a 2D character, you have a problem with that!??!?!! *kick* EVERYONE GO WATCH!!!

0 comments: