Maidless

Im a spoiled brat who needs to be pampered. Yes, I NEED PAMPERING. and the chart of being pampered has been getting lower and lower since my maid ran away last friday. I dont know what gave her the idea of running away, cuz i remmeber she was okay just that morning, and then at night. Pang! she was gone.

And i've been suffering terribly since then. Enough with your AAW's, its not even a real human emotion!!! (quoted from Russell Peters) You guys probably arent even feeling any pity for me, if you are, I DONT SEE YOU OFFERING TO HELP CLEAN MY HOUSE!! so whats the use? And honestly, I've been sick the whole week, from fever to food poisoning to the on going cough. ITS HORRIBLE. And EXAMS just puts the cherry on top of the pie. It just adds that final touch to everything.

I wake up in the morning with the realisation of, I DONT HAVE A UNIFORM TO WEAR. and mum has to wake up to iron my clothes for me and stuff. Then dad goes all 'You dont have to wash your uniform everyday.' HAS HE GONE BESERK!?!? I sweat everyday man, not washing it is like DISGUSTING. for him to even suggest such a thing, like HELLO??? ridiculous.

Oh and theres this friggin bug lying in the middle of the floor right outside the study room. Its like in the middle of the walkway, and its been there since this morning. The friggin bug lying on its back, lifeless.. Black... and dead. The disgusting thing. No one wants to pick it up and throw it away, and i dont wonder why. But seriously, there were times i ALMOST stepped on it. EEEWWW, thank god i didnt or the whole incident will haunt me for the rest of my life. Imagine SQUISH... *ugh*

Bad news is, new maid is gonna take like a few months to arrive. and hey, frankly i cant survive A FEW MONTHS without being PAMPERED. Thats like PSYCHO talk. I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS. YES, i repeat, IM A SPOILED BRAT. so sue me. I've been living like this all my life, taking everything for granted, the services of a maid, and all of a sudden, its stolen from me. and i just cant FACE THE MUSIC.

PLUS im doing ever so awfully in my exams. Everything seems so UNREAL like im living this dream and im gonna fail every single subject. ITS HORRIBLE. Thank GOd my cousins maid is here today to help clean up and all. But only for ONE DAY. ONE DAY of relief. PHEW. Thank the LORDS.

PHysics and Sejarah paper yet to come. WHOOPEE!! I CANT WAIT TO FAIL!!! *groans* hell. I cant wait till its over and the nightmare passes. Peace out. Till then, wish me luck people.

-Digging my grave in the unreal world-

1 comments:



said...

I know exactly wat u mean...the horror of maidless-ness....>.<
tat time my mom wans me to be incharge of the laundries..OMG..the process is sooo frikin ma fan."..
in washing machine-> out->hang->keep->iron/fold->sort->in cupboard

7 steps man!