SHITTY DAY

IM FREAKING PISSED WITH MY MUM AND MY SISTER AND THEIR BLOODY DUMB ATITUDES. THEY DONT BOTHER TO EVEN TRY TO UNDERSTAAAND. NOOOO, everythin just AHS to got heir way. SHUT UP DAMMIT. BLOODY HELL.

OH AND DONT FORGET MY STUPID DOG WHO CANT TELL RIGHT FROM WRONG. TO HELL WITH HIM. GEEZ. AND IF IM NOT DONE WRITING THIS POST, ITS CUZ I GOT DISCONNECTED THANKS TO MUM.

today was the shittiest day of my life. Class was fine. Class was the HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY in fact. i came home and it was raining like it never rained before. The clothes were all over the bloody floor and they were all wet. i put down my books and rushed to pick them all up. my stupid dumb dog ran in the house, called him out to keep me company but he didnt want to. FINE. RUN LIKE A FRIGGIN COWARD. FINE.

After i brought in all the soaking wet not to mention dirty clothes, i saw my dog STUPID dog and wanted to keep him into his cage. he was under the stupid table so i went to get him. AND YOU KNOW WHAT!?!? HE BARKED AT ME AND TRIED TO BITE ME. DAMMIT. i was so shocked i SCREAMED. then after i recovered fromt he initial shock i started shouting at the stupid dog and didnt care about it anymore. Went to EAT. EAT EAT EAT.

then i felt pity for it and felt sorry, so i gave it so meat to eat. THEN THE stupid dog came out for a while and went under the table again. SO STUPID. i was like FINEEEE!!!! so i went back to the kitchen, walk halfway the stupid power tripped and i was so shocked, I SCREAMED AGAIN.

DO YOU KNOW HOW ITS LIKE TO BE SCREAMING TO YOURSELF IN A BIG EMPTY HOUSE!??!? there was NO POWER and my freaking dog was being friggin stupid. I WAS SO SCARED i just went upstairs to my room, hugged my pillow and picked up the phone.

There was no line.

I was so freaked. I went to my second sis room and there was no line there either. FREAKED FREAKED FREAKED. went to my eldest sisters room. THANK GOD there was line. i called brenda and talked to her. talked till 5 something then called karen and talked till 6 something until sisters came back.

THEN MOM STARTED SCOLDING ME. she asked me to help mop up the floor and she kept YELLING AT ME while i was doing it. WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM LA DAMMIT?!?!?! so i started to get really PISSED off and i started wiping really hard. THEN SHE WAS ALL LIKE 'IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA DO IT RIGHT THEN DONT DO IT.' so im like FINE. and i STOPPED wiping the friggin floor. and she was like SO CONVINIENT LAR? YOU COME BACK HERE NOW!!

WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE WANT FOM ME LAR. then she was like OR ELSE YOU WIPE YOURSELF. and im like FINE. YOU ALL LEAVE I DO IT MYESLF. and shes like WHAT KIND OF ATTITUDE iS THAT. and im like WHAT!?!? YOU ALL DONT DO I DO LAR WHATS SO BAD ABOUT THAT!?!?!

then shes like NO INTERNET FOR YOU FOR A WEEK!! and i just came upstairs.

I COULDNT CARE LESS.

1 comments:



Furbie said...

oh..poor girl! yeah,i understand that!!
xD

ur dog ish probably scared or angry at ya..

my dog got angry at me before,when i accidentally left her chained to the swing in the garden and it rained.when i released her she ran off and didn't come back when i called her.she didn't even loook at me!!!

or it could be that ur dog is scared of rain/thunder/lighting. XD

and ur mum ish angry cuz u didn't clean up the mess gua! but u were scared!not that she will understand,cuz she'll probably say that u're big enough blah blah.. =P