Facts

Hmm.. im kinda bored.. (STILL waiting for naruto to load) so here i am, reveling secrets about me you guys probably didnt know. well, at least i TINK you guys dont know these about me.

1. (as stated in post below) i used to steal when i was young. and i was good at it too. SERIOUS. you dont wanna know where i stole from before =___=" NO ITS NOTHING SERIOUS LIKE JEWELRY.. but yea.. kids my age werent really interested in jewelry, if you know what i mean.

2. I used to lie a lot. Stealing and Lying comes hand in hand i guess. you cant STEAL and then NOT BE ABLE TO LIE. thats like CRAZY. so yea, i sued to lie so much when i was young, even when i was telling the truth, my family wouldnt believe me. like ir emeber this once i didnt take this pencil box of my sisters and they all accused me adn wouldnt believe me when i kept saying I DIDNT TAKE IT. it got annoying. oh well, my own fault, eh? too pro in lying. >___<""

3. I appeared on disney channel before!! when i was younger, the disney buzz crew, well only jien =___=" came over to PJ speech and drama and interviewed the kids. It was kinda funny cuz teacher told my couz and i what to say. He was supposed to say, i like to eat red apples and im to say i like to eat green apples. =___=" all i remmeber is that jien kept laughing at something i said after that.. hmm i was funny when i was young too! YAY! Lolz. he kinda like JUMPED and laughed or something. and i found him really cute then too. STILL find him cute now by the way.

4. i used to play golf when i was little. YES! I DID! AND I DIDNT DO HALF BAD EITHER!! so shut up about crap of being too thin and having no strength!! >__<>

5. I quited ballet cuz i hated my teacher. cuz she always picked on me and my friend for we go for another teachers class too. she was PREGNANT. so perhaps i cant blame her for mood swings. but i couldnt stand her picking on me so i stopped. (yes, i hate to admit it, but i cried like once in her class after being picked on.. I WAS YOUNG!) and that just triggered the whole IM STOPPING BALLET thing. and i still regret i stopped. but heck. you cant turn back time.

6. im really sensitive and i hold grudges. YES I DO. so you guys beware. lol. though i MAY NOT LOOK LIKE IT, i do. (brenda knows =___=") i subconciously do so, so it aint my fault. bleh. im only human after all.

7. I used to love dolls. hate barbie loved dolls.

8. i was a spoiled brat. (THIS IS VERY EMBARASSING. AND MY SIS WAS ON MY CASE FOR YEARS CUZ OF THIS) It was christmas on that year (forgot WHAT year but i think i was like 7 or 8) and mum bought this DOLL. and i asked her who it was for and she went like 'dont know, could be anyone' and since she told ME, i thought it was for ME. and so i was just REALLY looking forward to it. and then on christmas day, she gave it to my eldest sister. I was CRUSHED. utterly crushed. so i started crying and screaming to get my way. i was ordering mum to get me the SAME doll.. screaming and screaming for it. so mum was like okay, cuz she dindt know what to do and she said she'll buy me ANOTHER doll, but i didnt want ANOTHER DOLL i wanted the EXACT SAME ONE. so in the end, my eldest sis gave it to me so mum didnt have to go buy ANOTHER ONE FOR ME. (i dont think i really WANTED it, i was just being a nuinsance cuz i realised it wasnt for me or something) so in the end i got it and eldest sis was on my case FOR YEARS. everytime she brings it up.. and i think like *damn it wasnt worth it* lol. shes stopped now though. been YEARS, you think? (THATS THE WORST YOU'LL EVER SEE OF ME)

OMG!! NARUTO STOPPED LOADING. WHAT THE HELL!??!! =___=" see ya folks.. have to reload it AGAIN. GAH!!! more facts about me when i think of any.

4 comments:



Anonymous said...

I really didn't know that u were on disney channel before...u played golf???

PureViLmay said...

lolz, what? look to innocent?

AND I TAGGED YOU! just so you know, *look at the post below*

and yes, i used to play golf

PureViLmay said...

you're just supposed to answer the ques..

like what were you doing 10 years ago..

Furbie said...

1 and 2 do not apply for me,i didn't steal and i did not lie. or maybe i think i didn't.

3,doesn't apply.
4,no golf!!!no sports!no!!!!

5,i quited kindergarden (the last kindi i went to) cuz the teacher was mean and said alot of nasty things to me.And she punished me too,on the second day of school!!And well,i really didn't wanna go,so i told my parents and i told them that teacher said this and that and one of 'em was "cannot color fish black color,muz color colourful" and my parents were like "fishes are any color!!!wat crap?!" and dad went and scolded the headmaster and i never went again.I'm not sure if i made some of the things up,but oh well,i hated her!!!

6,i do too. =P
7,i think i was opposite from ya.
8,same here.I'm a spoilt brat.Only changed around 11 years old. *shhhh*