GAH!

well.. as you all already know, im without a maid. and if you know me well enough.. you would know that im totally incapable of doing housework. yes, thats a fact, and i admit it.

and hey, im just someone whoz too used to being pampered.. and i dont wanna leave my shell.. my comfort zone and go all out in cleaning the house. IM LAZY!! IM REALLY REALLY LAZY! there, i said it. at least i DO clean the dishes! you've gotta give me some credit for that.

lately dad has been NAGGING me.. to fold the clothes. YES.. its DAD nagging me.. not MUM but DAD. as weird as that may sound, its true. and i dont like it.. WHO LIKES BEING NAGGED ANYWAY? but i admit.. nagging brings no fruits anyway, i STILL dont fold the clothes. =___='' yea i know im not being a good girl. Gah. i cant be bothered.

the only thing i can be bothered to do in making my own bed, bringing in the clothes when its raining and washing the dishes.. other than that.. yeaaa. I think mopping the floor would be kinda cool too! but they always dont let me do it. Hmm, so its not my fault right?

OKAY IM FEELING GUILTY! i shall go fold the clothes later.. or something... or...... sommeetthiiinnnggg... SOMETHING. hmm.

honestly speaking, i dont think im EVER gonna fold the clothes. But let that be just a secret between us. *sshh* I'll tell you if i EVER come around on doing it. hehee...

NAGGING.. NO PREVAIL.

1 comments:



Furbie said...

sadly i read the post after this first. =P