Way Away

Yesterday during the sleepover, something overcame ALL of us. All of us meaning, Bren, sara, karen and I. Okay fine, maybe not so much of brenda as she didn't want to be involved...cuz she was surely going to turn out to be the victim anyway. With Karen as my team mate.

Butt Whacking Sensation.



OMG. No that sounds so...Ugh. Sensation!?!?! i mean, Butt Whacking Fits. wait. That doesnt suit it. Fits. FITS!?! Butt Whacking Episodes, then? no no...

BUTT WHACKING CRAZE


Yes thats it, thats what over came all of us, and also the little case of being obssesed with the camera, wanting to steal each others lime light, or at least get INTO the picture too. Random pics were taken and i bet we have 100+ of them now.

We attempted to make meringues and failed miserably 4 times. IT WAS THE OVENS FAULT! I SWEAR! you;ve just GOT TO believe me. I speak nothing but the truth!! Sara went into deep slumber at around 3 something, and brenda at 4 something which left karena dn I chatting away till 6 in the morning, till our painful, tired eyes got the best of us and made us cave in.

The sleepover so rocked. Wanna do it again sometime soon. Hanging out with my besties~~ something should be done more often.

0 comments: