Silent Tears

My maid just left. Just JUST left.

I came home today and played frisbee with her in the garden. Our last game together. We had fun, mocking each other, bragging about our 'skills'. Pfft. SKILLS, kononnya. I was pretty sure i wouldnt cry. I dont know why, but i just felt, well...stronger? It was a good game. Later i took a nap and by the time i woke up, it was time for my piano class which i totally forgot about.

Dad came home and it was time for her to leave. I immediatly got up of the chair and hugged her. The inevitable came. I didnt want to cry, i tried to force my tears back, but my emotions got the best of me. Both our eyes watered as we took a long look at each others misty eyes. We went upstairs for i had something to give her and she went hugging my sisters. Tears fell onto my cheeks and later she went down. I dont know why, but i didnt want to follow. I couldnt. It was hard as it was. I just DIDNT want to see her leave. it was just too hard. Too painful.

I called out to her. 'Bye Nelci'. Like i always do everytime before i leave the house. Only it wasnt ME leaving. It was her. My voice was all shaky and i couldnt stand it. I sat down on the piano chair and continued playing. She didnt even bother to look back. I guess she couldnt bring herself to too. It was too hard. Too heartbreaking. She mumbled bye and left, putting her jacket in front of her face, tears streaming down her cheeks. I guess she was also desperately trying to stop. I played the piano, trying to focus and get the sadness out of me. tears kept flowing anyway. I played and cried.

Wonder what it looked like to my teacher. still crying now. STILL crying. Im gonna miss her so much. Hell, I miss her already. Partings were never easy. I don know why but im the only one crying. Guess i just grew too attached. im gonna miss her so. I dont wanna believe this is happening....

Just wanna stop crying. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop.Stop.STop.Stop.Stop.StoP . Stop Stop. Stop.

Silent Tears.

I pray that she'll always be well.

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

NOOOOO!!!!!!!! Nelci!!!!!!!!!! *sob*