A day at work

Dad asked me to help him in his office today. If given a choice, i would've said no- Sadly, i wasnt so fortunate.

There i was, riding in the car to work- sensing impending doom. I AM pretty psychic. SO anyway. just as i got down the car, i saw this really HOT guy in his mid twenties with his sporty, flashy RED car. He ran his RIGHT hand through his hair. looked like a GOD under the sun. I have no idea WHY, but he turned to wink at me and surprisingly i WASNT shocked. I smiled at him and glanced at dad. GOOD. he was still busy wearing his socks. I sprinted to the GOD-like guy and jumped into his car, literally, it wasnt hooded. It was like we were telephatic or something! he immediatly knew i wanted to get away and started driving off. A day of surprises and spontanousy <-- if there is even such a word. The sun was blazing down on my face and my pimples started to pop...one by one, resulting my face to be flawless. I know that sounds disgusting..POPING, but hey! flawless skin! i aint complaining. The day was prefect. I was IN a FLASHY SPORTS CAR, with a GOD-LIKE GUY and my face was flawless. Life couldnt get better.

Yea, yea, i exaggerated SO much that you ALL know that could not have possibly happened. Fine.

Truth is, i DID see this GOD-LIKE guy when i got downt he car, but he was some worker guy carrying a ladder. HEY! he DID look good, with the sweat and all. I WANTED to make a run for it, but i knew better than to do so. Besides, im a good kid, a good daughter, i WOULD help dad. he needed me. Sorting out the papers were annoying, and everytime i took a break to read the storybook i brought, my dad would NAAGG me to go on with the work. Later, i had to do FILING. Had to walk ALL THE WAY to the room DOWN the hallway to get the file, go back to the office and file the darn papers, then put the file back, GRAB ANOTHER file and continue filing. I have to admit, everytime i opened the door, i half expected a ghost to scare me. i was alone and i was scared. What do you expect?!?! The strange thing is, everytime after i enter the room, i suddenly have this longing to stay inside. It felt so homey, and hey! some store downstairs was playing eminem and linkin park really loud. Soon, that was the place i went to seek refuge from all that tough FILING.

stood there and danced on the spot. Thank God no one was there to see. i would completely DIE if anyone was there. Golly. In the end, i didnt finish with the filing, have another half to tend to. Dad wants me to go back there and finish with what i started on wed. I DONT WANNA!!!!! im gonna DIE i tell you. DIEEE!! Lord have mercy on my poor soul. Oh anyway, this woman working there, shes pretty nice, but there was this time when she went like ' the computer has GAMES, you can play them if you get tired.'

I bet she expected me to go all BUG EYED and teary eyed on her, kneeling down on her feet and maybe going all THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to her. Well geee, sorry, no such response. I mean, who awnted to play spider solitaire all day anyway? and there was only ONE game, hon, not GAMES. Im just being mean, ignore my insolence. All in all, it wasnt such a bad day, and surprisingly, i wasnt that bored. Maybe a little bit at times, but hardly. Scared? everytime i opened the damn door. Thats it. and guess what? i was rewarded with CHEESY WEDGES!! YAY!!! sudden craving for it over the weeks. FINALLY! SWEEEEET JOY!!! SWEEET SWEEEET JOY!!!!

I still wish that the day i made up would've happened though. Guy of my dreams, dream car, and flawless skin. Darn. The dream was nice when it lasted.

4 comments:



chibiBren said...

*snort* I see you caught on to the cheesy wedges craze. Unfortunately, mine started weeks before, when the whole of Selangor's KFC restaurants suddenly went on a wedges strike. I was in agony for weeks. Of all the things NOT to have, WHY WEDGES?! GAAAAAAAAAAAH. Anyhow, it's over now, and I'm glad. Btw, it's spontaneity, and yeah, it exists.

Hot workman, huh? Honestly, how hot could he be? -.-" And your face doesn't become flawless when your pimples pop. THEY BECOME SCARRED GYAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHA. Right. Ahem. Well. Spider Solitaire can be quite entertaining in dire circumstances.

PureViLmay said...

aaaah, but you see, in my DAYDREAM, it doesnt leave scars. THANK THE LORD!! it turns all flawless. and DONT argue with me. hahahaa...

yeaaa..cheesy wedges~~ lets go get some.

melanie(: said...

Heeeeeey!! Well, something simillar happened to me. Just that mine was, umm, opposite.

I REQUESTED to help my dad out.. *Too bored at home. xP* and then when my dad's workers took me out for lunch.. I saw this really hot guy in a red shirt.. xD Heeeell, he was hot. =D Anyways, the similiarity here is,
i) We both went to work with our dads.
ii) We saw a really hot guy. ^^

Ignore me, i'm going nutz. =D

Anonymous said...

hey the pictures are so cool.... u, Brenda and Cassie look so innocent...yea right..as if they are innocent in real life...anywayz you all sure had a great time in gentings...sad i cant make it..coz i went 2 korea and switzerlan... i miss u all veli much lor..anyway i would like 2 say something deep down from my heart...FLEUR DELACOUR or Clemence Poesy is extremely supremly insanely hot.......sexy and damn pretty.... i vormit blood everytime i see her dancing... lolz.. she is no doubt the most pretty and sexy actress i have ever seen in a long time...