Baaaa~

Baa baa black sheep have you any wool?
yes sir, yes sir, three bags full.
One for my master and one for my dame,
and one for the little boy who lives down the lane.

No. Im not racist or something..Just wanted the post to have SOMETHING to do with the title. Yes, yes, had no idea what to put for the title so came up with BAAAAAA~ random-ish as ever. Then again, i couldn't have just left it WITHOUT a title. that would make it so.....title-less and so...WEIRD. and I for ONE do NOT like weird. WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM WEIRD TO BEGIN WITH!?!?! you take that back young man!! i dont care if you're a girl. Im going with YOUNG MAN and sticking with it too. Live with it. you're now a man.

Besides, nursery rhymes brings back good memories. no wait..rewind that. There were just as many bad memories that came with those good ones. Forget it. Not gonna recall 'em. or at least, not going to CONTINUE recalling them. thoughts flooding my little mind. Ugh.

Aaaaanyway, school was pretty much the same today. Watching the basketball match was pretty fun i guess. They were all pretty cool and all. When they jump in mid air and dunk the ball in. Gosh. Its like time stops for them and everything is like in slow motion. Like you know those movies? exactly like that. Cool beyond anyones imagination. Everyone should go watch basketball some time. Its soooo cooool. Time pauses, they move...they score. and the crowd goes wild!!!*screams* Just got kinda freaked whenever the ball came 20 centimeters close to me.

Statement: All Balls are bloody jinx-ed.

Yes. I DO believe im a jinx with balls. Since young mind you. The ball has this ABILITY god-knows-how to find its way to my head. Whenever, wherever. RECALLING THE PAST.

1. i was in school, walking with my friends. The ball hit me on the head. C'MON! couldnt it pick someone else? PLUS! i was standing on the INSIDE. coincedence? i think not. and i distinctively remember the guy didnt say sorry. Kids with bad manners. Darn you!!!

2. In school again. I was there...FORCED to play a game. I was already bias against the ball then. Maybe thats why when it hit the ring and did not go in, it hit me on the head. Ouch.

3. I was in school. IT ALWAYS HAPPENS IN SCHOOL! then these guys are tossing the ball to and fro. Im just there minding my own bussiness when PONK! it hits me on the head. how did it even MANAGE to do that? maybe the guys did it on purpose. Who knows? i seriosuly doubt so though. i bet it was the DARN call. IM JINXED I TELL YOU!! JINXED!! believe me!!

4. i was in my grannys house. Chinese new year, always go back to stay there. Anyway, couz and all throwing the ball here and there...yes yes. You've guessed it. It hit me on my head. oh and guess what, it dented my dad's car too. graet ball. really great. Makes me wonder why i didnt sneak out of the room in the middle of the night and take my sweet revenge by punching a hole in it and DEFLATE it. darn. Never thought of that then.

And there are many lots and lots of times when the ball hit me on the head. INTENTIONALLY. the ball has a mind. Do not underestimate it. i repeat. BALLS ARE NOT TO BE UNDERESTIMATED. espeacialy BASKETBALLS. BASKETBALLS ARE OUT TO KILL. beeewaaaaareeeeeeee....

Anyway, todays matches were really cool. and NO. no ball managed to hit me. FINALLY.

2 comments:



PureViLmay said...

well..it'd be weird if a bowling ball could FLY and whack me on the head.

Golf balls can kill.

melanie(: said...

Bowling balls are worst. O.o

Imagine, walk walk walk. Bloipnk. Head breaks into pieces O.O.. Blood xD

"Oh look, a piece of my brain."

Okay, thats sadistic.