Birdiee and me daaay


Baby bird that couldnt fly. I put it on a bench and started taking pics with it!! and then brought it around the house and made it take pics with random stuff. Maid freaked me out when she said if i brought it here and there it'll die of fear. O.O so i put it down on the bench and it jumped to the floor. It'll be weird of it died in my hands. Ugh. wouldn't wanna live knowing i killed a bird...AAAAH!!!! the bird dont know how lucky it is. Such homour to be taking pics with the birthday girl. hahaa Posted by Picasa


LOOK! with the buddha statues!! WOOOTT!! Posted by Picasa


lets play CHESS!! Posted by Picasa


diff angle! move the pond!! Posted by Picasa


can you see it? hahaa Posted by Picasa


blurness. mums fault. hahaa...spastic li may and blur blob of bird! O.O Posted by Picasa


me and birdie on me hand. I look retarded. SO what?? hahaa Posted by Picasa


ON MY HAND!! WOOOOOT Posted by Picasa

0 comments: