to cut, or not to cut?

Yes. that IS the question.

My nails are now officially so friggin' LONG!! i mean, not as long as karens ones used to be last time. hers was SUPER long. The chinese teacher offered her a nail clipper in class. That was hilarious. But it was kinda sad, cuz she really loved her long nails, and she had been keeping it for a darn long time too. Aaaawww. Aaaanyway, im a self-centered little brat and this is my blog. and thats why...BACK TO THE TOPIC. BACK TO ME AND ME AND ME AND MY NAILS. Joy.

LOng nails are good for scratching my itchy-mosquito-bitten Legs. DARN YOU MINATURE BLOOD SUCKING DISGUSTING VAMPIRES!! someday i shall get you all!! just you wait!! now lets all settle down and pray for the day all mosquitos go extinct to come earlier. And hopefully we wont go extinct WITH them. Damn you mosquitos. NOW im kinda off topic. see what mosquitos can do?

My eyes are darn itchy right now. I think its cuz my fringe somehow POKED into my eye just now. The right one. and its darn annoying. dont tell me NOT to rub my eye. its darn itchy OKAY!!?! not rubbing my eyes and closin my eyes waiting for the itch to subside aint helping NOBODY. so GEEZ, lemme rub my EYE!! Darn. Still so itchy. Im afraid somehow, my darn long nails would POKE into my eye when im rubbing it. AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! i shall be blinded then. And WE dont want THAT now do we? NO WE DONT.

Conclusion. Im darn well gonna cut my nails!! not risking poking me eyes with me nails man. besides, with my long nails, i mean, i CAN make the itch go away from my legs and everything, but it starts to bleed. well, sometimes. so, i dont think i want that either. TIME FOR NAIL CUTTING!!!! lets get all enthusiastic about it. NAIL CUTTING! NAIL CUTTING! NAIL CUTTING! NAIL CUTTING! NAIL CUTTING!! man...this COULD go on forever. NAIL CUTTING! NAIL CUTTING!!!....maybe later when i go off.

Couz went home already. Darn. No more butt to whack. I went completly OFF today. Not like im not OFF everyday. But would you save me some humiliation? Thank you. You see, my couz and i played chess. And everyone KNOWS i suck at chess. But i was like thinking...what the hell, why not? so yea. It wasnt so bad when we started. at least i din die so much before he checkmated me. I only lost a castle, a bishop, a knight and uh..3 ponds? and he lost like..a knight, a bishop and 2 ponds. and i got checkmate. No. the game DID last longer than expected. i thought i was goignt o die with the first move he made. MOVING THE POND. by BOY was I wrong. at least i made it past 20 moves. That was something. Im so proud of myself.

Aaaanyway, after he checkmated me, i was like...went all hay wire. I started singing the star wars theme song and went all 'da da dum..da da dum dum dum~~' and i slowly made his troops drop dead. and then slowly picking OFF the chess board. and them laughing like an idiot.

'i dont know why!! but as soon as i started singing! they all just DIED!!'

then at the staircase, i started shaking my butt to my couz. HAHAAAA!! darn funny. Oh well, having him over was nice when it lasted. All that whacking him for fun thing was pretty FUN. and we stayed up to talk..me him and sis from 11.40 - 1.40. He was so darn tired, but all that laughing and everything kept him awake. hez my age too by the way.

NAIL CUTTING!!!!!

0 comments: