wonder

Today was another happy day =)

Some people really do make me smile this wide =D

If you know me well enough, you would have heard me complaining to you about losing originality, losing creativity and most of all, losing my funny. Sounds familiar? Oh yes, so i HAVE told you before. Thats what I thought. I dont blog like i used to anymore, really i dont! check back to 2005 (ending of the year) and compare them to the posts now. Vast difference, i assure you. I used to be hilarious even to me, then. and now? NOW?!?! NOOOOOWWW?!??!!

- silence-

Im losing it. Slowly, slowly... its slipping away from me. And i see it going! the humour! MY humour! WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME!??! I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS INSANITY! Its been awhile, my friends, but for the first time in a very long time since god-knows-when, i had a really quirky conversation with non-other than the wicked genius (or so he claims) and just for that short lived moment i think i managed to regain some of that funny i lost. Its been awhile since i laughed so hard at an online conversation. Too long. WAAAAY too long.

...And we were talking about pink socks and flying unicorns
Hey these are actually pretty cool

okay so there wasnt any flying unicorns involved, but it sounded nice to include it in anyway. Added effect, dont you think? Of course you think. Brains are meant just for that. I feel sarcastic now. am i allowed to be sarcastic? can you even object? of course not. So i shall be sarcastic and you'd just have to live with it.

... or not read.
(and if im not sarcastic later on, its your gain, my loss. but i dont feel the loss. so its okay)

But you'd read anyway, because you're nice and you love me. Then again you'd STILL read even if you're not nice and you dont love me. Either way, its a plus for me.

at least, someone's reading.

Despite what anyone might say about you, despite what the signs may be showing you now, I love you.

That came out of nowhere. now shoot me.

Never take me too seriously, never take me too lightly. You never know when im kidding and when im not. Sometimes i, myself am not too sure. Dreamers are often like that. I apologize for being overly complex. But on the contrary, im NOT complex. im the simplest person you'll ever meet. One look and you'd know how im feeling. As you're reading this post, you can TELL how im feeling.

How DO you think im feeling right now?

dont take too long a time to ponder on this. Because life threatening matters need more pondering on than how im feeling. Besides, no ones going to care IF you know how im feeling right now. Not even me. because at the same time you figure out how IM feeling at stated 'RIGHT NOW' that 'RIGHT NOW' wouldnt even be RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW anymore. and so...

what does it matter?
What does it matter?
WHAT does it matter i say?

Precisely. Nothing.

Bravo. even you knew the answer to that one!
give yourself a pat on the back and applaud.

And so, dont ponder. Rest your mind. Your mind needs that. All those stuff compiling up in your head is already ready to explode any second now, you dont need to add more STUFF to those STUFF thats already there. That would be senseless of you. stupid. Dumb even. and im pretty sure you wouldnt like to be dumb. hence. stop. just stop.

i'll save you the agony the pain.. STUFF. More stuff another day. Till then. I take back what i said. I dont love you. Not at all. But deep down, somewhere DEEEP DOOOWWWN and i do mean DEEEP DOWN inside, i might just do.

Are you comprehending what im telling you? ARE YOU!?!? ... really? what makes you think you do? I might be saying this but this may not be the meaning to this post at all! Has that thought ever crossed your mind? No?

see? thats what i thought.

0 comments: