INVASION OF BANDS

The flag says all.
what? you dont know what its telling you?
STARE LONG ENOUGH AND YOU MIGHT JUST SEE THE LETTERS CHS
still dont?

go get your eyes checked, buddy.
this isnt our school band, but i thought the star formation was WAY cool
nice... pattern. =)
nice... pattern... again
I just had this FLAG moment where everything just was at a standstill and i heard it calling to me. TAKE A PHOTO OF ME! TAKE ME!!! and yeah well, i got a little tired of looking at NICE PATTERNS... that wasnt made by our school band. hence this picture. OH MY WHAT NICE LEGS.. I WONDER WHOSE LEGS ARE THOSE! *ohohoho*
i wanted to take this GO GABRIEL sign but couldnt... its the orange words there. see it?
THERE THEY ARE! THERE THEY ARE!
*screams* (and the crowd goes wiiiild)
GABRIEL!
PATTERN! *riiight* its nice
Super excited supporter in front of me as you can CLEARLY see... was quite annoyed because she was obstructing my camera from taking that NICE FIVE PATTERN OVER THERE.
Thank God im so SUPER SKILLED.
pattern. 'nuff said
another
and another
i printed screen this for bryan. IT SAYS CHS! SEE!??!
UBER COOOOL!
[fabulastic indeed!]

im sure you all can tell by now, patterns fascinate me, but not enough to bring words to my mind. All that comes to mind is... nice. nice. nice. Oh well. like stated in earlier post, vocab is SOOO down the drain. I wonder who's flushing. (bad pun. bryan is your fault. im holding you responsible for my lameness)

rushed to physics class after that, and so didnt get to watch the competition until the end. teacher went out to take this call and so i took out my camera and....they all refused to humour me. Except my cousin of course, we was talking so animatedly about his trip to sunway lagoon and how when he and his friends were sitting this ride this guy puked and the puke got onto his friend. but you didnt need to know that.

Later we went for dinner
the orange family
ate crayfish for the first time! (sorry kwan seng xp ate your kin!)
bloody delicious! x)
and ate soft crab for the first time too! thats mah victim
LOOK! shells off if you havent noticed
I CONQUER YOOOOUUU.
PWN PWN PWN PWN [?]
oohh...aaaah... crab so interesting?
LOOKS ALIVE, NO!?!?
YOU SEEKING FOR REVENGE NOW?!?!


the following are pictures of shane and the crab leg


yes shane. ASTOUNDING.
shauny pouring tea!
(whats so interesting about this?...beats me)
WHAT WHAT?!??!?!!
this was cute
Spot my shoes!! [that wasnt a hint]
you know you love us. and even if you dont, you get to pretend that you do.

l..l, Much love

0 comments: