hot hot HOT

went for a haircut today. Really retarded cuz i thought the lady cut my fringe too short [which always happens by the way so im used to it]. mum kept asking IF I WANTED IT SHORTER. like HELLOOOO!??!?! it was already SOOOO SHORT and she was asking me IF I WANTED IT SHORTER!?!?! *dies* Gosh, what was she thinking?!?! I had to refuse SO MANY TIMES cuz my mom said it SO MANY TIMES.

So anyway, thats not why im blogging because well.. haircuts just arent so interesting, and i HAVE blogged about haircuts in the past, so yeah. Same old same old.

anyway, this is the REAL reason why im blogging now... read on darlings!

Mum was driving us back home. See theres this junction you have to turn before you reach my house, as we were going to make that turn, there was this other car there... so i looked at the driver.. and OH MY GOD HE WAS SO HOOOOOOT!!! and guess what?!?! HE LOOKED AT ME AT THE SAME TIME!!! and we had this whole CONENCTION THING GOING ON!

im NOT lying!

i know a connection when i see one! *KYAAAAA!!!* too bad he was SO HOT I FORGOT TO CHANGE MY EXPRESSION and just kept looking into his eyes. OMG must've seemed like an idiot. BUT SERIOUSLY! SOOO HAAWWTT!! i should have SMILED or something. chances are im not ever going to see him ever again.. BUT STILL!!!! HOW COULD I HAVE NOT SMILED!?!?! we just locked eyes until my mom drove past his car T___T and then it was history.

HOT HOT HOT *sniffles* HOT HOT HOT

He was one of those glowy people. You know some people just shine and others just dont. Lots of people dont, but HE DID! seriously! [okay i dont know if you get me, but its okay, you dont have to] i only know like 2/3 other people who share the same GLOW. Gosh... *melt melt melt melt* He had this P sticker on his windscreen and he looked young so i reckon he is only 1 or 2 years older. SNIFF.. NOT THAT IT MATTERS but STILL!!! *so hot*

l..l, band competition tomorrow!

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

You write very well.