things forgotten

broken promises
let everyone down

i guess thats just the way its supposed to be

either way
I have good humour. hence,

HAHAHAHAHA
=)

Life goes on..

(and to those who can relate, together now! 'NOT ANYMORE AYE!')
something lost, something gained

This is RARE, for me to DOUBLE post in a day [i usually try not to as its nicer to see a date on top of each post, doncha think? or is it just I?] but i really forgot to post something! and thats just WRONG of me, right?

# note : i notice lotsa people have stopped blogging and hence urge them to KEEP THE SPIRIT UP! THINK OF THE BLOG GOD AND er... meditate and er... GET INSPIRATION FOR BLOGGING! (thinking of nabi muhammad and him getting wahyu now)

i've really taken a liking to POINTING at people. ODD, i knoooww!! people who know me and bump into me in school will know this well enough. I always point at you, no? (i dont? maybe i dont like you. lol. kidding) xp i dont know why, but its FUN okay! Omigawd, bordering lameness. *checks time* 11.25pm, nowonder, why am i not surprised? but yeah, im thankful for all those who actually HUMOUR ME [i love all y'all really, cuz most people DO humour me] and point back with the shock look and all.

I think if there was a POINT AND LOOK SHOCK competition, xiao von would win

..didnt i warn you i was going to be lame?

anyway, if you're bored or you just want a HELLUVA GOOD LAUGH, read this post by this dude [not me]. He's my sisters friend, really interesting fellow indeed! Its hard to come by funny blogs like this! i assure you! =) Always makes me laugh, seems like kennysia material. You'll see! READ READ READ!

just as a reminder [though THIS WAS what i wanted to blog about in the first place, but its pretty boring - but not to me. Hence its here]

'Hey xiao von have you heard everything by michael buble?!?!'
*nge seong pronounces it as BUBBLE, funny!*
'GASP! I LOVE IT! YOU'RE A FALLING STAR~~~'
[with hand action and all during the part she sang]

XD you werent there, you didnt see it, you wouldnt understand why im laughing. It was a uber cute scene though! and after that i drew this heart on my palm and went to the back of the class to talk to xv, kat they all la... and xv was hitting my palms.. and all of a sudden, chun yan aka ponteng king reached out to my hand and went 'picit!' and pinched the heart.

ZOMG?!?!?!

and i was like 'WHAT THE HELLL WASS THAAT?!?! OMGG!! SO WEEIIRRDD!!' XD weird fellas in my class! Them who adds flavour to the class i guess. Who else has a dumbass in the class? *yonghui OHOHOHO see? i mentioned how unique you are and how you stand out in the class, happy hor?* xp

BREAKING NEWS!
yonghui has a pencilbox now. I am astounded.

Much love,
Goodnight all.

- now remembered -

0 comments: