peace

Today was a good day =)
and i am happy today =)

so anyway, after school, yenhsian, liying and i went to check out the YE stall and i saw the CUTEST PIGGY CLIP THINGY!! x) okay i know its pretty much COMPLETELY USELESS but its so darn cute okay!?!? x) too bad they were expensive.

...BUT I DID CONSIDER.

i asked the girl if she could remove the non-pig clips and replace them with pig clips from the other packets and she said NO. =__=" and i mean 1 piggy clip and 3 other-who-the-hell-cares clips isnt worth 5 bucks. seriously. I dont think even the 4 piggy clips is worth 5 bucks but I WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE if they would have just done that little switcher-oo stunt for me.

BUT WOULD THEY!?!?
WOOOUUULLLDD THEEEYY!?!?!

THATS WAVING ONE PAYING CUSTOMER GOODBYE.

oh well. =( the piggy clip WAS cute. they also sold stuff socks which were made into chicken designs. it wasnt too bad. Perhaps i was expecting it to be worse after that joyee said about them. I thought it was pretty okay, boleh-tahan-lah kind of thing. but i wouldnt buy it. Its soft though.. like squishy squishy soft (do you even GET that?) This pouch thing [barely] which had a dolls head on it was also sold. Yen hsian saw a pretty adorable one but it was also EXPENSIVE! it was 8 bucks... bet the real thing is only like 3 or 4 bucks. Indirectly Robbing us of our money. really.

i know i should be supportive and all since i participated in YE last year, but this is seriously too much to pay! its CRAZY TALK! (well not really, but i'll just say it is because i want to) I mean, we're KIDS! we dont MAKE our own money, we're not LOADED. do you see hundred dollar bills sticking out of my pocket??!?!? i can assure you, if you DO, GO GET YOUR EYES/BRAIN CHECKED. (are you on drugs?)

Sleep awaits me, may annoyance not bug me today.
Till tomorrow my fair maidens and kind sires

:) Peace and Quiet and a whole lot of smiles

0 comments: