....aaaaannnd Touchdown!

And then i looked at her again and something deep inside me fell away.

Because I always think its bizarre - no, I always think that it is unbelievable - that you can love someone, really truly love someone, and then one day you do not recognise their face.

If you have loved someone, you would think that you would know that face always and forever - wouldn't you? Shouldn't every line on that face be stamped on your heart?

But it is not. Your heart forgets.

- Men from the boys, Tony Parsons (pg6)
ps. lots to blog about, but meanwhile, QUOTE FROM THIS BOOK! sequel to MAN AND BOY (which is one of my favourite books if you dont remmeber, i quoted that book too awhile ago, do check my archives if you want to refresh your memory =D) im OVER THE MOON! not done reading the book but i liked this, so im sharing. cause sharing is caring and i love you guys. Anyway.

MORE UPDATES COMING YOUR WAY!

and IM HOME AT LONG LAST! =D

0 comments: