Summer I

Got back from Lake District last night (:

Awesome place, kick-ass scenery, sheep sheep sheep everywhere,
Great company


oh wait, back track.
Photobucket
NO MORE PAPERS!

I IS FREE!! :D
Come talk to me loves, me has time for you now. HAHA

Lake District was awesome, walked a lot, legs really sore now. It was so funny, all the girls lined up to use the loo, and each of us, after coming out from the loo was like, SHIT IT WAS SO HARD TO SIT DOWN on the TOILET SEAT, had to take our time and SLOWLY sit because it hurt. HAHAHAHAHAHA maaaan, cracked up laughing every time. Now i know what to expect when i get older. Everything just has to be done really really slowly, gosh im dreading it.

Highlight,
We were walking down the road just after hiking up the mountains and SuEan and i decided to say hi to everyone. Waved at cars and said 'HI!' to random people on the street. It was awesome when the driver and the person on the passenger seat WAVED BACK BLOODY ENTHUSIASTICALLY HAHAHHAHAA just warmed my heart and made me feel all 'AAAWWW' then we both got so high and started running and waving more.

I love people (:

Ps, played a lot of frisbee there. Bryan ;)
pps, expect me to be blogging a whole lot less now exams are over. XD

0 comments: