Speaking through,

The simple things in life (:

Photobucket

I can only describe yesterday in one word, it was - nice. Went out for lunch with a friend, then we decided to be random and just went to Regent's park, cause we had no plans. They had a carnival there that day, what a stroke of luck. I love carnivals! (: I don't know what it is, but the atmosphere is just (: And Regent's park is teh awesome! So huuuugeeee!! Later on, got back and met up with Fattycousin, who loss so much weight! GOSH!!

But man (: I missed the boy

Sat in Gandhi park and talked, that was awesome. Seriously cannot wait till their family gets back from amsterdam and we all meet up. (: cannot wait till MY family gets here. (: aw daymn, so much to look forward to, im bursting with joy and anticipation!

and cant wait for K to get back!

Gyaaarrr!!!

I think, of all the people in the world, im most thankful for you, love! I think we all have expectations, and this is you, you rise above and beyond expectations. You're simply amazing. And this is me, sometimes i just want to cry because i feel so thankful for all the people i have in my life. (: Man, i just feel so so lucky. All the time really.

Photobucket

The girl likes,
Long walks and long talks. (:

Surface pleasantries just don't do it for me. I get somewhat frustrated, isnt it all just a waste of time? But perhaps you're right, we all have people back home. So perhaps this should suffice. But i guess its also human nature to always want more.

The girl loves the park. (:

x
Ps. Apartment hunting starts today!

Currently listening to : This is The Thing - Fink

0 comments: