Summer II

Short boring ass update, you have been warned.

Was really really sunny out today!

Went to Tate Modern with Suan (spur of the moment thing, for me anyway) think i may have gotten further tanned (oh boo). Only photograph i took there,
Photobucket
hahaha amused the hell outta me.

There were... a variety of art. I had a kick trying to decipher what each of them were supposed to signify/mean. It was funny when i came up with random shit in my head and it turned out to be something simple. =____=" There were some really disturbing pieces though that left me feeling like >=( , so half the time my brows were furrowed exactly like that. Not so fun, those ones.

Later on at night, went for this open theatre performance, The Crucible, in Regents park.
Photobucket
the set.

really great performance (:

Went in not knowing what to expect at all. I didnt even know the title of the play HAHA. Suan was just all 'hey wanna go watch a play tmr?' and i went 'okay! what time?' and then there i was. Sad story, funny ass dialogues, so it really was just an emotional roller coaster. More for Suan than for me, the girl cries at most anything HAHA once i was watching ugly betty, and she walked in (she stopped watching eons ago) and watched that one scene i was watching. I was dissing the scene and i turned back and i saw her standing there crying and im like WTH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

it wasnt even SAD. WHAT?! xp

man, the girl amazes me. (:

x

0 comments: