My rocks

Re-watched 'UP' again today (: aaww man, still as good as i remember. Also re-watched 'Armageddon'. Was so so tired because we had spent the whole day out today that i kept dozing off after the first hour, but it was hella funny. Im a pro-kick-ass multitasker i tell you. I'd wake up in 5 second intervals and say something and comment or blah and kaisheng didnt even notice i dozed off HAHAHAHAHA maaaaaan. Im amazing. *bangga* Damn hilarious, he tried to keep me awake by tickling me after... not that it helped but. Anyway. Still as good as i remember too, the parts that i did watch. (: Bruce Willis FTW!!

Karen came by and sleptover last night =D she spontaneously decided to do so just at my time of need too! Like seriously, i dont know how shes always so spot on with timing and everything, its not even like i let her know about it. (: Don't know what the hell was wrong with me last night, i was just feeling so so so upset, it was crazy. Jian said 'sometimes, you just need a bitch stone' or something along that line. HAHAHA indeedy. Thanks Jian, for being mine ;) Girl seriously just made my day, made everything so much better. Like she said, 'why cant we all just be lesbian? things would be so much easier' HAHAHAHAHAH Man, the girl cracks me up.

Rawr.

I like how we never take each other for granted. That we always remind each other of how important the other is, and how nice it is to see each other and everything. (: Friends like you. You make the world a better place, at least for me. I love you lah woman!

On another unrelated note, my legs have two different shades now, thanks to me and my obsession with knee high socks. Darn it. Guess its time to switch back to ankle high socks to even out the colour again. Meh.

Oh and cousins family is in London, meeting up tomorrow ;)
Exciting stuff!

0 comments: