The Bristish Museum part I

DUMDUMDUUUUMMM!!!
Photobucket
went to the british museum yesterday with my roomie. the place is HUMONGOUS,so i haven't seen everything yet, only went through the Greek and Egyptian sections.

The Mummy's really creep-ed me out. The ones where they wrap it up so that you cannot see the body shape and stuff is FIIINEEE but there are some where you CAN see and its like OH MAN =( i don't know, i just didnt like it. and there were SO MANY. SO. SO. MANY.

Exhibit A.
Photobucket
i didnt take pictures of the ones i thought were freakier, so i guess if you're interested you'll just have to go on over to the museum and check them out yourselves.

Photobucket
Mummy of Cleopatra (if im not mistaken). Don't ask 'eh why the head so big wan?' i have no idea either.

They even have
Photobucket
Mummy of a cat and mummy of a kitten

and
Photobucket
Mummy of a bull...

which immediately made me think of guo yaw. HAHAHAHAHA

And some random pictures,
Photobucket

Photobucket
Venus, baby!

Photobucket
GOOD JOB! XD

Oh yesterday damn malu =___=" was walking back to my hall with a friend , it was REALLY REALLY dark and i was busy talking, hence not paying attention to my surroundings. All of a sudden this guy taps my arm and goes 'Li May!' and i screamed and backed away. =_____=" ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG. it was INSTINCT OKAY!! =( felt so super bad after that, cause he was with his bunch of friends. lol, damn no faaaaceeee grrr!! The other day i was with my sis and we were done doing the stuff we had to do (haha) so i told her she could leave first cause she was rushing somewhere. So she did, and i left the place later and was texting someone, suddenly my sis came out of nowhere and went GYAAARRR in front of my face =__=" and i started screaming too.
I CANT HELP IT.

bleaaaaah.

Met this girl yesterday, really really sweet. She invited us to her hall after we were done with the library tour (so boring wth) and baked chocolate cake. Friggin awesome, can? oohohohohohoho

Anyway, LOVE YOU GUYS. and MISS YOU GUYS LOTS. Seriously. I miss being all stupid and having people to be all stupid with me. OHOHOHOHO and i miss the bloody randomness of the shit you guys come up with. Slightly sick of being so proper and always trying to come up with something to say. =( Im so bad at that. Anyway, LOVE ALWAYS.
Photobucket
KNUCKLE TOUCH!!

Ps, i also miss people who love to camwhore as much as i do. HAHAHAHA

0 comments: