19 and away from home

First of all, THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE WARM WISHES on facebook and wherever else!! XD LOVE LOVE LOVE you people laaaah

special thanks to sara (meh darl, UNDYING LOVE FOR YOU, YOU KNOW THAT XD) who called when i was having my lunch. i didnt have her aussie number, so i was like who is this? picked up the call and she started SINGING the birthday song and i was like...

'er thanks.. but who is this?'

=.=
MAY ULTRA FAIL.
i knooooooow.

then after the song, she was all 'YOU DONT KNOOOW WHO I AM?!'
and sulk sulk..

*something in my head clicks*
'OHMYGOD, SARA?!?!?'

HAHAHAHAHAHA sorry i couldnt like totally show my appreciation over the phone =.= and had to whisper and rush off. cause i was having lunch with my sister and her friend at that moment. UBER SORRY LOVE.

thanks to CHYELING LIIIING who acted like a stalker cause i didnt have her number and she was texting me telling me she wanted to meet me and stuff. i GUESSED it was her, but she denied and went all 'who is she?' omg lah, got me so confused. i was like WHO COULD IT BE?!! thanks for meeting me and getting me caaaaakkeee x) MEH NEED TO HANG OUT LAAAH WEIIIIHHH!!

and also special thanks to Joyee, Nicole and SzeYing who also called and started singing birthday song. HAHAHA you PEOPLE! x) later at night, after this hall welcoming thing (which was pretty fun), i went to nick's place and hung for a bit. came back and was talking to joyee on skype when all of a sudden i heard a knock on the door (several knocks...)

opened the door and out stood a few of my hallmates. and they had cake and a card and then they started singing the birthday song, i was kinda like OMG DAMN PAISEH, cause it wasnt like we were very close before that. meh. SUPER AWESOME PPL LAAAAH, and now we're... a family. lol!

Meet the family!
Photobucket
there's actually more to the family but then some of them couldnt make it cause they were preoccupied *cough* so yeah. you'll see them some other time (on the blog lah duh, or on facebook. either one, really. oh man, feeling damn hungry noooow.)
Photobucket
cutting cake
Photobucket
eating cake
Photobucket
ohohoho and FREDERICK! family horse!! =D
Photobucket
MY HUSBAAAAND XD
im the second wife.
Photobucket
luilui and zaizai (both not mine)

i have two... daughters who are now sons. (refer to first picture, the two other girls there, didnt wanna post too many pictures up in case they dont want their pictures up. loool)
Photobucket
looool frederick is being a unicorn here. (sort of)

some of them were really tired, so i thought it was really sweet of them to stay on. like i went out and met my sister for a bit after the event so they had to wait for me... for two hours. BLEAAAAAHHH I DIDNT KNOOOOOOOOOOWWW TT

Photobucket
x) gotta super love them! awesome awesome ppl,
went around knocking on doors and getting signatures haha!

sigh, one of the best birthdays ever, really! x)

0 comments: