Whoop!

GUESS WHAT!? Guessed what yet? xp

Yesh, after 6 months of CURLS, i've finally went on and done it! HELLO SHORT STRAIGHTENED HAIR!!! x) I know i look super diff with the NEW HAIRCUT, and some of you might not like it.... buuuuut...

I DO! I DO! I DO!

Though i have to admit i DO look better with side parting and longer hair. Btw, this is my SUPERSTAR HAIR photo. xp *points to screen and screams* OMIGOD LIMAY YOU NARCISSIST! xp WHOO!

Anyway, Im super glad with this hair now cause well, ITS SO EASY TO MANAGE! you thought CURLED hair was easy, STRAIGTENED hair LAGI easy. *grins* Now i can jump around the room without having to worry of it getting messed up or ever having shitty hair EVER AGAIN. cause it all just FALLS BACK INTO PLACE!

i can go all ROCKSTAR and be an IDIOT and it just GOES BACK NICELY and NORMAL and WHOOOOO! why didnt anyone tell me earlier? xp And i know, cause i've tried. Anyway, mah spirits that were SOARING above mountains and seas and everything got a bit dampened cause mommy doesnt really like it. But ah well. As long as I love it, right? =) Maybe she's just not used to it.. YET.

SHE'LL SEE.

I look younger now, dont i? XD its like im working backwards. I look like some high school kid now. Next thing you know, i'll be shaving bald and looking like a baby. xp OH THE POSSIBILITIES!
LOVELY!

1 comments:



Shu Ling said...

Goodness Li May! what a surprise.. this is like some drastic change.. u actually made me went blank for a second..

But yeah, nice haircut girl!