Hotties

10 Sexiest Men Celebs Alive
-tagged by joanne-
(go view hers. Click here.)
Honestly, i had to put a LOT OF THOUGHT into this. Not because there are SO MANY OF HOT GUYS TO CHOOSE FROM. Well, actually there ARE, but somehow, eventhough there are SO OBVIOUSLY a gazillion of them out there, it was kinda hard for me to actually think of any. Odd. I know! So anyway, after damn long, shit hard pondering, this is my list.
  • 1. Brad Pitt
Sexiest Man Alive.
Without a Doubt.
I mean, even hearing his name itself makes you wanna SCREEEEAAAMM!!! like OMIGOD BRAD PITT BRAD PITT BRAAAAD PIIIIITTTT!!! *dies* Hes lika GOD or something XD SUPER SEXY!! HOT HOT HAAAWT! *screams*
  • 2. Joe Jonas

HE'S EIGHTEEEEEEN

Have i told you guys my TOP SECRET plan to FLY OVER TO ____ *wherever the jonas brothers are right now* TOTALLY SCREAM INTO HIS EAR, HUG HIM, CLING ONTO HIM FOR DEAR LIFE AND NEVER LET GO UNTIL HE AGREES TO MARRY ME.

Super plan, right?

Remember, its supposed to be TOP SECRET! so hush! Its betweeen YOOU and ME! no one else has to know. *sssshhh* The plan shall commence when i have the money. Perhaps instead of CLINGING ONTO HIM FOR DEAR LIFE and prolly get peeled off by security guards or something, i should get handcuffs and CUFF MYSELF TO HIM! WHOA!! brilliant may! BRILLIANT!

  • 3. James Marsden

Actually hes not all that sexy, but ISNT HE JUST ADORABLE?! So its not fitting the requirement of the tag. TSSSSHH. I dont care! JAMES MARSDEN DESERVES TO BE HERE! *drooools*

  • 4. Steven Strait

I still remmeber the first time i totally classified him as HOOOOT! Sky High! xp and then in THE COVENANT he totally just LEAPED to this total new level of HOTNESS! THE HAIR I TELL YOU! THE HAAAIR! and then there was 10,000 bc. D'leh! Super different lo XD

  • 5. Steven R. McQueen

Adorable, no?

Just say yes. MY GOD. im only at FIVE?!

ish. ish. ish.

  • 6. Will Smith

Now this guy should be WAAAAY up there with Brad Pitt. But all should know that i didnt arrange them in order. So Will Smith down here at number 6, really should be up there at number 2. IM SORRY JOE JONAS AND EVERYONE ELSE UNDER HIM, but COME OOON! its WILL SMITH WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!

THE WILL SMITH.

And though, AGAIN i shall remind you how I AM LEGEND totally put me off and left me feeling all 'OH NOOO WILL SMITH!! WHY!?!' and disappointed in him. but thankfully all his other SUPAH DUPAH TREMENDOUSLY great movies just counterbalances that ONE movie that i thought was lousy. I repeat. THAT I THOUGHT was lousy. So if you thought it was great, whoopeedoo!

  • 7. Orlando Bloom

From Lord of the Rings to Pirates of the Carribean. My top two favourite movies! *grins grins* I think this picture speaks for itself. I still remember that one time my family and I went to aussie and saw this poster of orlando there and i insisted on taking a picture with it. xp

  • 8. Captain Jack Sparrow

I wouldnt say JOHNNY DEPP cause johnny depp is just OKAY. i mean, i certainly DO NOT think that MR WILLY WONKA looks SEXY xp. But CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW ON THE OTHER HAND~~

okay, im making little sense here.

how in the WORLD can i say JOHNNY DEPP is just OKAY and captain jack sparrow is SEXY when Captain jack sparrow IS PLAYED by Johnny Depp?!?! But but.. willy wonka.. and and... *pulls hair*

Never Mind.

  • 9. Ryan Reynolds

Oh hes just sizzling in this one.

I mean, TOTALLY.

*swooons*

  • 10. Chris Daughtry

Okay, i know you've seen this picture in a previous post, but you know, WHO CARES. I LOOOOVE CHRIS DAUGHTRY! The look! The voice! EVERYTHING! I always squeal when i see him perform on teevee! Its just so EEEEEP! Hug my pillow that little bit tighter! Cause HES JUST SO AWESOME!

okay, mostly its the voice. But STILL!

Anyway, I taaaag:-

  1. Xiaaaao Vooon
  2. Caitlin
  3. Carmen
  4. Michelle
  5. Su Piiiing

Have FUN!

0 comments: