The 8 things tag

Kay, hsian tagged me a LOOONG time ago, and i actually typed it all out on microsoft then already, but just didnt bother to blog about it. I think there was a reason i didnt, but i cant recall, so nevermind. SuPing totally reminded me of the tag so HERE IT IS!

8 things I am passionate about:
1. Sleeping
2. Hair (anyone who knows me knows imma hair freak. xp)
3. Eating
4. Blogging
5. Teeeveee~ (all day long! Bring it on!)
6. Chatting with certain people
7. Reading certain books
8. Sleeping (yesh, sleeping comes in twice.)

8 things I say too often:
1. OMIGAWD
2. Really?!
3. WHAAAAT!?! (high pitched, meaning I DON’T BELIEVE IT)
4. and then??
5. and I was like…
6. SUUUUP!
7. NOOOOOOO
8. GASP (I literally gasp and say gasp as well. Its weird. Don’t ask)

8 books I have read recently:
I haven’t been reading recently. But before I stopped reading for a period of time I had read :-
1. The Glass Palace
2. Do they hear you when you cry

Kay, those 2 i wrote when hsian tagged me, in the holidays, i've read these extra 2
3. Seven sunny days
4. No Strings attached

‘fraid that’s bout it. But, ive been reading lotsa stories on fictionpress. Doesn’t that count? FIIIINEEEE. =(

8 things I learned last year:
1. Physics
2. Biology
3. Chemistry
4. English + BM + Chinese
5. Add Math + Math
6. Sejarah
7. Moral
8. Accounts

Weh.. no space for EST… =__=” (yeah and i cheated with some subjects, as you can CLEARLY tell xp)

Ah kidding, fine, lets be more serious and answer the question properly:-
1. I learnt that BOYS are STUPID
2. You can only really fully rely on yourself(or karen xp)
3. People change
4. Im still as lost as ever (okay so this is one thing i didnt learn and it really shouldnt be under this section, but who cares, right?)
5. I have great friends who love me
6. I am smart. SMART. SMAART (im kidding, I knew that already BWAHAHHAHA.. xp xp xp kidding. =.= just HAD to put this in for fun)

Fine I’ll do number SIX again

6. Boys are guys
7. Guys eventually turn into men
8. Men are STUPID

Sorry, that’s all I could think of. =)

8 people I tag:
no one.. cause everyones done it

0 comments: