Because you care

The war has FINALLY ended!

LiMay, ONCE AGAIN, triumps over EEVIILL! *beams*
(enemy screams in agony, HAVE MEEERCY!)
*stabs*

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Now peace and harmony is restored and we can go on living our lives in bliss and oblivion, where skies are pink, clouds are purple, green roses walk and blue jackets fly. =) I love my blue jacket by the way. Its comfy, warm, cottony and OH TOO BIG FOR ME! x) Oh the wonders of the blue jacket, one will never know until they've tried it on. and so, with so much free time on my hands (for now - and lets hope now feels like forever, for as long as i want to be, which is impossible but a girl can dream... and MAKE BELIEVE) i shall maaaaake, a wall of words on
STUFF YOU KNOW/DONT KNOW ABOUT ME!
(well i really cant be sure of what you know and what you dont... heh!)
- these points may later on be used in other posts, if i want to elaborate or something
I adore my pillow, when i was younger i used to carry it everywhere with me. I dropped that habit at some point and somehow am picking it up again. its weird. I know. Shuttup. Im allowed to be a kid when im home alone with family. I somehow always fall for people who arent exactly good looking but for some ODD reason i do think they are... at the time... and then i look back and im like 'what was i thiiinking? hmmm' its weird. I like eating fruits but i hate seeds and so i pretty much dont eat fruits with seeds unless its taken out, cause im too darn lazy. again, yes im a spoilt brat, kid.. girl. Therefore, that explains why i love SEEDLESS GRAPES and the oranges without the seeds. If i eat oranges with seeds, i'd just bite the seeds and eat them anyway cause spitting them out kinda disgusts me? =__=" i have issues. I HAVE ISSUES. watermelon seeds and strawberry seeds do not count =). I have problems eating cempedak fruit. Didnt use to have problems but now i do. Maybe its because of the braces.. yeah probably. Also have problems eating ladies fingers now, thanks to braces. I'd have to spit it out and everything cause i cannot swallow and its just AH PUKE PUKE PUUUUKE! I like using blue pens more than black pens. I love my comforter and use it every night regardless if its a cold or hot night. If its hot, i'd just sweat under it. Cause the comforter is so comfy it just doesnt matter. Im very judgemental and i pretty much sort people into different classes at first impression, or first sight even (i know its not fair and not nice as i wouldnt like someone judging me without first really knowing me, but i think we all do this unconsciously right?). I have a very very big conscience that haunts me and makes me do right from wrong. honestly. VERY BIG. I forgive people easily but i dont forget my grudges. I never do. Wrong me once and it stays in my memory forever. I could probably put that space into good use, like STUDIES but thats just not how my brain functions, sadly. I have multiple dreams at night and most of the time they dont make sense. Remember my rambutan peeling themselves for a handsome prince dream? they're all sorta random like that. In some way, its cool. But sometimes, i think its just weird for a GIRL MY AGE to dream of STUFF LIKE THAT. =.= sometimes i think my dreams are trying to tell me something, but then i recall, IM NOT A RAMBUTAN. I am a very untidy person who is somewhat neat. I dont know how that makes sense, but it does. I prefer shampoo-ing than using the soap cause shampoo-ing is fun. I love bubbles and hate balloons. Cause when i was a little kid, i was holding this green balloon and laughing and it went pop. And ever since, ive had BALLOON TRAUMA, and never joined in with the other kids when they played STEP ON THE BALLOON game or SIT ON THE BALLOON TILL IT BURST games. and i hate water balloons terribly cause when they burst they hurt. I like doing wild things like bungee jumping but need to be persuaded. I hate it when people are all pushy and force me to do something. The more people force me, the more i say no, and then somewhere along the way i get pissed. Somehow the only way im persuaded is when either, someone else is SHIT SCARED so i get all protective and HAVE TO GO ON and SUPPORT THE PERSON, or the person cannot do the thing without another person and im the only option (as what happened in aus with my second sister). I think guys who wear their pants too low look ugly and stupid and should go back to kindergarden and learn how to wear it properly. I used to prefer cats to dogs and then i grew up. xp (no offence to cat lovers BWAHAHHAA) When im pmsing, the littlest things make me want to cry. Watching finding nemo made me cry, watching hercules made me cry. Dont ask me why, everything is just SAD. I cried when hercules sang 'i will go the distance'. I fancy watching cartoons and watch at least one every single day (will be expanded on another post! =p). I think cartoons retains ones creativity so your mind doesnt go all dull and boring. Because cartoons have irrational and ilogical things happening while movies are all just more reality. I can stare at blinking lights for hours for no reason just because my mind suddenly halts and goes crazy and i think they look preeeetty or iiintereeesting. Am secretly terrified of swings because i fell off one before when i was younger. Didnt hold onto the sides and just swung myself by kicking off the ground and fell backwards and hit my head which caused a shit big bruise. Idiotic? i know. I was YOUNG. Im secretly scared of slides too, but that's never stopped me xp. I like to embarass myself once in a while just for the sake of it. I despise people who think too highly of themselves and look down on other people. I think people who wear make up to college are too vain and should know that YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING IN COLLEGE HELLO!? and that its not some beauty pageant. but thats just me. there are some people i just cannot click with. No matter how hard i try. Nothings wrong with the person, in fact i personally think the person is like super nice. And i mean, i try to be nice too but i cant help but feel annoyed and just DONT like being around the person, even though the person is all nice and everything. Its weird. =( Makes me feel bad, but i cant help feeling the way i do.

Kay more another day. This is exhausting.

0 comments: