Imma happy

Went out with Shereena and Sue Wei yesterday and caught two movies, namely the incredible hulk and made of honour. And now that i've WATCHED the movies, its time foooor...
*drumrolls*
LIMAY's take on


THE INCREDIBLE HULK

Honestly, i wasnt even interested in watching this movie to begin with. I would NEVER have picked to watch this movie, because the LAST time i watched THE INCREDIBLE HULK, it wasnt INCREDIBLE at all. The title totally fooled me!! so it never even occured to me to WATCH this movie. I had already labelled it 'PROLLY GONNA BE LOUSY'.

buuut, Shereena whom watched this movie once before, wanted to watch it again. and she was like SO PSYCHED about it! she was going on and on about EDWARD NORTON and his SUPER GREAT ACTING! and i mean, if Shereena was so psyched about it, it MUST be something right? Anyway, Shereena wanted to watch the movie again, and since sue wei wasnt here yet, i thought, since she thinks its great, maybe it really is! so i agreed and we both went for it.

oh btw, it was so scary... we entered the cinema at approx 10.55am cause the movie was due to start at 11am.. and guess what? the cinema was TOTALLY empty. that was WAAAAAY freaky. XD Shereena and i were like OMIGOD?! and we were like sitting there freaking out, until another like 10 more people walked in. =.=" yeah, THAT IS HOOOW EMPTY the cinema was. Prolly cause it was a MONDAY and it was EARLY. scaaary much! but we were super comforted when other ppl started coming in.. even tho there was only around another 10 ppl in the cinema excluding ourselves. oh and due to the lack of people around, there was less body heat radiating throughout and cinema and it was BLOODY COLD. i was FREEEZIIING! shereena too! we were still shivering after the movie. it was THAT cold.

okay, okay enough crap. About the movie. Shereena had said that Edward Norton is NOT that good looking or anything but she loves his acting. But honestly, Edward Norton...

Hes pretty hot.

And LIV TYLER was the leading actress! and we ALL know Liv Tyler is really pretty! XD anyway, the movie was really beyond my expectations. (well duh) it was like SUPER GOOD! well, in my opinion that is. and like Shereena, I TOTALLY LOOOOVE HIS GREEN EYES! super nice! Hm, anyway, dont want to spoil the movie or anything, so i guess thats it. Not going to say more. I know, damn potong steam right? lol, my take on THE INCREDIBLE HULK so short. I KNOW I KNOW, SHUTTUP.

...but its good. so watch it.

Next,

MADE OF HONOUR

okay i REAALLY wanted to watch this one. cause of PATRICK DEMPSEY! i mean, HELLOO!! Its McDreamy we're talking about here! Who'd MISS THIS ONE?! They've gotta be out of their MINDS! yeah okay, this time, the cinema was PACKED, cause it was shown at 2.30pm, hence, it wasnt cold. XD which was great.

anyway, the show was really sweeet =) It was nice. About two best friends who are SOOO RIGHT for each other. but the guy didnt know. because guys are stupid. DUH. xp yeah so anyway the guy realised it and obviously its TOO LATE then.. and so, hes off to try to win her back!! =) Very VERY sweet and HILARIOUS i tell you! HILARIOUS!

If you're up for a light romantic comedy,

this is a must watch!

just AAWWW~~ <3

Oh, yesterday, while sue wei, shereena and i were eating in McD's. something stupidly horrible happened! lol... I unwittingly took a spoonful of porridge while Shereena was telling us something.. and shereena ALWAYS makes me laugh. =.=" so guess whaaaat? i couldnt hold my laughter in and i spit my porridge up. HAHAHAHAHAHHAA i know i should be embarassed like shit but HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA! xp

But there was only THIS MUCH porridge you can fit onto a small plastic spoon, so yeah, no harm done. i dont think i managed to hit anybody? xp this is the THIRD time it has ever happened to me (thats as many times i recall anyway).

The first time i was at home, eating dinner with my family on the dining table, in the old house, mind you, and i took this huge spoon of soup, and sis told this stupid joke and i spit all the soup out and it showered down on all the dishes. xp which was horrible and everybody STILL had to eat.. so yeah. yuck! but STILL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Second time was when i was eating bak kut teh with my family.. and i distinctively remember talking about finding nemo with my sis. and THEN SHE SAID SOMETHING STUPID right after i filled my mouth with tons of soup. but this time, i was super smart. like, i KNEW i wouldnt be able to hold in my laughter so i immediately covered my mouth and so all the soup spilled on my hands and onto the table.. and then onto my pants. =.="

Well, at least i didnt hit anybody?

Cheers!

0 comments: