Taggeeeed

LIST OF TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1. That Nici Plushie i saw and liked
2. A Plushie *sniff*
3. Plushie [?]
4. DAMMIT I WANT A PLUSHIE
5. Soft toy. =_="

THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU IS:
Xiao Von, LiYing, ShuYing, WooShen

YOUR 5 IMPRESSION ABOUT HIM/HER:

Xiao Von
1. Speaks really well *jealous xp*
2. Sweet and caring
3. MATURED LOOKING *ollddiieee xv*
4. Pretty! =) really pretty!
5. Hardworking and responsible

LiYing
1. Talkative. Loud. XD
2. Caring
3. super sensitive =)
4. Crazy imaginative
5. Draws funny stuff with bows *lol*

ShuYing
1. Speaks well *like xv*
2. Sportsy
3. Friendly
4. Nice
5. Hardworking *all those blogposts on studying whoa!*

WooShen
1. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.
2. Emo. Emo. Emo.
3. Elmo. Elmo. Elmo.
4. Bag stand.
5. Poser.

THE MOST MEMORABLE THING HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
Xiao Von, LiYing : Giving me advice and listening to my rants =) Making me feel all better
ShuYing : Drawing the puzzle thing for me *grins*
WooShen : That one night i cried, he was there for me *thanks, yo*

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE EVER SAID:
LiYing : '*blablabla* oh wait thats supposed to be a secret! no, now its OUR SECRET!'
Xiao Von : 'SHI SHAY' *yeah my name is IMPORTANT. shuttup*

...ah sorry people i really dont quite remember =(

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL:
Xiao Von, Liying and shuying : AAWW I LOVE YOU TOO! LESBOS! *grins*
WooShen : make him carry my bag for me all the time. YOU ROCK MAN! xp *BWAHHAHAA EVIL LAUGH*

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, YOU WILL:
Try to fix the problem?

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE:
Gasp. well i dont know... I KILLED SOMEONE CLOSE TO THEM!
O.O *like im even capable.. lol*

PASS THIS TO 10 PEOPLE YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY THINK ABOUT YOU:
Bryan
Brenda
Liying
Shuying
Kwanseng
Gling
XiaoVon
Jaq
YenHsian
Katherine

0 comments: