A Gling and May moment

Something to amuse you guys =)

this is what happens when you put a limay and a gling together
Green = Gling
Purple = Me

The father? The father?! You have to have a father to get pregnant?... holy cow. You. I think it was you. Gasp. Oh my goodness.

O.o why didn’t you tell me sooner?! Don’t you worry darling. I will take full responsibility. I’ll divorce Brenda, lets go get married. It’s the right thing to do.

You know, I was drinking water when I read your message and I almost choked myself to death, imagine what would happen to the baby if I died. XP lets get married now, honey. Er. We can fly to Las Vegas and get married instantly.

Lol no no think about the parents and our friends! They’d probably form an angry mob if we don’t invite them,. You know how parents are with the whole holy matrimony thing. It has to be perfect! Lol haha!

Oh okay. I’ve always dreamt of a princessy wedding, you know, all white. Oh, by the beach! And we’ll go barefooted, saves money for shoes. See. Hmm. How many people should we invite. Then? 100? 500? I want to make it special for our baby, you know?

Go naked save more money. It’d be interesting too. Bet no one thought of a naked wedding before. So original.we’ll go to those like nude beaches so its not awkward. What do you think? Lol I think invite 372 people la and two dogs and one fish. Prefect.

But I want a dolphin, honey! Just one will do. Hmm. Gosh. Nude sounds very original. And we’ll arrive on white horses? How does that sound? Ooohh. Baby kicked.

Dolphins are expensive. You think we very rich ar? Not that I don’t you and don’t want you to be happy but think of the baby’s future okay! Must start saving money for his/her education! I’ll get you a fish and name it dolphin. See how much I love you? White horses. I don’t think all the galloping would be good for the baby. And naked people on horses? Sounds absurd. Need I remind you that it’s a wedding not a freak show.

But I hate fishes. Just a dolphin. For pete’s sake! Or we can find some beach that has dolphins and have our wedding there! That’s all im asking for. Why cant you make me happy? Why is the baby the only thing you’re thinking about? Am I not as important as the baby, now? Am I just the.. the carrier of the baby to you? Yeah true, sounds like a freak show,haha. Okay we’ll cancel off the horses, we’re turning into a zoo already.

Fine. I’ll get you a dolphin plushie. How does that sound? Lol don’t you care about our baby> stop being so selfish! Its always about you! Would you just stop self obsessing and for once think about the greater good! This is why we broke up the last time! Ugh!

We’re getting married and you’re buying me a plushie. A. plushie. Oh I feel the love. Definitely. And you’re one to talk.dont try telling me that you’re not selfish at all. All these..nude weddings. To save money for our FUTURE?! Who’re you trying to kid, huh? you’re just going to save money to go to the hookers, make one of the pregnant, divorce me, and get married with them instead! THAT’s why we broke up! Wait. Since when were we together?

There you go again with your over controlling self and wild imagination. As if I even pay for hookers. You know better than anyone else the hookers come to me for free. Don’t you remember how we met? and God. It was all about doing it for you wasn’t it.? You don’t even remember out dates! And they say us guys are insensitive. Tsk. Bet they wouldn’t say that if they met you.

The only reason why you got me for free was because you made me a promise. A promise to share the rest of our lives together, TOGETHER! Fine. so I forgot about out dates. Or rather our ONE daye. You took me out for what, ice-cream? I don’t find it memorable at all. And what’s worse? I saw you in that Japanese restaurant, holding brenda’s hand and staring into her eyes ever so lovingly. And you married her. Not me, but her. Who’s the insensitive idiot now, huh?

In my defense. Brenda isn’t a hooker and I found that fact rather appealing .lol too many nights spent with hookers. I needed change. And that one date cost twenty bucks, twenty of my bucks. You weren’t sensitive enough to foot the bill were you?! even though you knew my mom was so sick and I had not enough money to pay for the doctors fee. But you didn’t care! All that mattered was your strawberry ice cream.

I paid like, 50 cents! And do I look like I have enough money to pay the bill? I have to raise my little sisters at home! All twelve of them! And you think its so easy, huh! Try teaching them maths and having them chuck a sharp pencil at you everytime they get bored! It wasn’t an ice ceram. I ended up eating strawberry cheesecake! That’s the last straw. The wedding is off.

The wedding isn’t off until I say so.

*then she went to bed*

This all happened on 18th of Oct

0 comments: