Mayday mayday!

Yesterday was HORRID! Sis and i were up the previous night till around 3am.. afterwards, i tried to sleep but couldnt. woke up at 5 and puked, went downstairs and drank water and puked somemore. Kept vomiting non stop.

Everything i ATE and DRANK just all came out.

My body was sooooo weak that everytime i stood or walked a bit my head felt dizzy and i was ready to collapse. I just kept sitting and sleeping lots. Oh right, puking lots too. Mom came home and told me i had a fever. Really really uncomfortable. So the whole day yesterday i only drank lotsa stuff *after i stopped puking* and ate like 5 spoons of porridge. LITERRALY.

Well im glad to say im all better today. Im all fine and dandy! =) Apparently this has been happening to most of my family members! First my uncle kevins family had it, then shane and shannon had it and now ME! GOODNESS! Anyway, i shall update somemore when i get home, going out soon! *grins*

0 comments: