just so grateful

these days remind me of how lucky i really am
went to Midvalley after chinese paper today. SPM IS FINALLY REALLY OFFICIALLY OVER! can you BELIEVE IT?! x) so anyway, ate at kim gary's for the first time! Yenhsian was being *quotes xiaovon* super motherly to me haha! cuz i didnt know what to order and all and i was busy smsing bryan, so she ordered for me and kept asking what i want and all *aaww*
what would i do without you?
Yenhsian. The one and the only.
I DO LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH!
*oh god and suddenly i feel like crying*
shit. im tearing =__="
okay okay going to try not to be EMO NOW. *sniff, sucking it up* so much to be thank you for, goooossh!! I'll post all of those another day. too long. im much too tired but god, im so grateful! x)
anyway, watched ENCHANTED!!
it was GREAT.
so go watch it.
But thats not what i want to talk about. After the movie i had to collect something, so yenhsian and i left the crowd and went to collect it. Yenhsians dad called and said he was there already. My phone ran out of credit so i used her phone to call dad and asked him to pick me...then i thought, okay i'll go to the entrance from here. But you know
I HAVE NO SENSE OF DIRECTION
I said i would ask around and stuff but yenhsian said its not safe *her being motherly and caring again hehe!! LOVES!* so i thought. OKAY FIND *mah nakama* BRYAN. so yenhsian lent me her phone and i called bryan who said he would be waiting for me at the cinema area. Yenhsian was still reluctant to leave me cuz you know NOT SAFE MA. you know lah this limay very lousy, like little girl girl wan... later get lost how?
kept going 'you sure you can? you sure ar?' and she was about to call bryan to ask him to come meet me where i was. just in case i couldnt find him and all. THIS IS THE EXTENT TO WHICH SHE WORRIES ABOUT ME *superly touched* so yeah, bryans phone couldnt get through. Yenhsians dad was scolding her by then *eeep* so she really REALLY had to go, but STILL!!!
she couldnt just leave me
..and then hui yee, chialit and yew chin came cruising along
and she asked them to come over and help me and left to find her dad *i felt oh so horrid!*. then chialit was like 'no credit arr?'

and lent me his phone to call bryan again who was like 'i thought you said meet up here?!' so yeah! i was like okay!!! then i was going to go up, and chialit asked if i wanted company, you know NOT SAFE MAR. *omg super super happy and touched. Me loves you guys maaaaan*

So they teman-ed me up and there bryan was at the escalator *haha* looks like there wasnt anything to worry about after all. But gosh so sweet of them!! then we bought CHOCKY (which isnt that good by the way) and then we met some others at the food court. WHICH was when dad called and BOOY he didnt sound haaappy....

so woo shen and bryan and chialit RUSHED me downstairs. Bryan running and saying 'excuse me!' to strangers on the escalator, making them edge to the side and make a path for us. and running runniinnng RUNNIINNNG to the entrance!! Chialit and woo shen couldnt follow cuz there were people blocking them and stuff so yeah!

reached the entrance and there dad was! gosh!

Went into the car all outta breath. THANK YOU SO MUCH BRYAN!! YOU ARE LIKE... THE MAN. x) I TOTALLY LOVE YOU!!! came home and saw an sms from chialit saying he was SORRY he couldnt see me out!

GOODNESS!

i was like.. why is he even apologising?!?! i was feeling SO GRATEFUL. you have NO IDEA! its like, they were all my saviours! x) I adore each of you! Sniff. I am going to miss 5s1 so much. you guys are all so sweet and so caring and just WONDERFUL.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

two years. two years. two years WASNT ENOUGH. More pictures during class party!! *sniff sniff* oh right, and when i was at the entrance with bryan spotting for dads car, yenhsian called agian to check up on me.

I LOVE YOU FOR LOOKING OUT FOR ME ALL THE TIME

x( gah. i cant believe we're really not going to be sitting with each other anymore. i cant believe we wont be able to really see each other anymore.

i cant believe its all OVER.

forever and ever.

I WILL MISS ALL OF YOU

shit. i feel like crying now.

EMO ARH.

...and to cheer me up

woo shen being a total darling, carrying my bag for me the whole entire time. and not complaining too! *cheers* again. I FEEL SO LUCKY TO HAVE GOTTEN TO KNOWN ALL OF YOU. YOU GUYS MAKE ME FEEL SO WARM AND FUZZY INSIDE. =)

will post more another day

theres so much i have to be thankful for

...and you guys are one helluva big part

i dont wanna miss a thing~~

0 comments: