THE PENCIL

THE MIGHTY PENCIL

i tried to resist temptation. NO i said to myself. PUT THE PENCIL DOWN, STOP wasting your time! but would my hand listen to me? NOOO...it just kept drawing and drawing until..until...EVEN my brain gave in and yea i ended up with all theeeese...names....=.=

and THEN came the editing...i tried to walk away from the computer but it was calling out to me. I HAD TO ANSWER. its called manners! HEARD OF IT?

Me: i'm sorry my computer..BUT NO..i can't use you today...
Comp: *blinks* Why not?
Me: i'm through wasting my time...
Comp: it'll only take ONE minute...oh c'mon...you've got PLENTY of time to spare
Me: NO you can't make me!
Comp: *sobs* fine~ FINE~ BE THAT WAY!

i had used that line one too many times and knew how i din like people BEING THAT WAY. so i decided i didn't want to BE THAT WAY. so...yea..i settled down in front of the comp with my eyes closed...

HERE GOES NOTHING.

and then i ended up with THESE...the end results...thought satisfying yet i'm dissapointed with myself. LoL...SWT...stupid.... drama's getting to me. better stop now..before i go all dramatic again..LIKE THAT OTHER DAY. you don't wanna know what happened THAT OTHER DAY.

anyway, my personal Fav's are, My name, Wei Khai's, Edwin's, Sara's and Bren's (both) ^^

0 comments: