^^

well, my sis, mum and I were sitting in the car, on our way to see my grandma who just undergo surgery just yesterday. and...well, we brought up some unpleasant but kinda funny come to think of it memories when i was younger. ^^"

funny...we were talking about the time when i got all sick in school. sick meaning..puked...Blah~

it was a fine morning..the holidays in which all standard six weren't allowed to enjoy because we have to go for extra classes cuz PMR i mean UPSR was near. so yea. it was science class. science was stil in chinese then. the aganizing pain~~ I KNOW. the clas was as always..boring, to me that is.

i wasn't feeling well, in fact i felt cold and hot all at the same time. it was like changing body temperature all in one go. weird beyond reason. i held on to Low Xin Yi's hand. my best friend then who was sitting beside me and lied my head on her arm feeling the warmth from her hand and gaining comfort. i told her i was feeling really quesy but i don't think she really knew what to do and so just continued letting me hug her hand and listened to teacher.

after a while, i sat up and took a few gulps of air and..AND..

yes..you've guessed it, i puked. somehow, it was instinct and i covered my mouth, managing to SAVE my book but puke got ALL OVER MY PINAFOLD and my shirt. eeewww...gross. not that this is necessary but the puke was al like peach in colour and it smelled HORRIBLE! Blah~ i can still remember it now. the worse part was...NO ONE NOTICED. REALLY!

i was just sitting there with puke all over me and teacher continued teaching. i couldn't say anything cuz i was holding puke that didn't manage to fall on me in my hands and could still taste it in my mouth. terrible. horible. WORSE than vegetable. Hey! i like vegetable. hmmm...

after like 20 seconds or so, Xin Yi finally NOTICED> THANK THE GODS! and told teacher. i can't really remember what happened next. but i'm rpetty sure i went to the toilet and cleaned myself up. at recess, i called MUM on her cell and asked her to bring me home. mum was like,

"its just a little thing. stay in school lah. its okay."

i was half crying. BELIEVE ME. I WAS. but i nodded my head, though she couldn't see me and be a good gurl, saying okay. and yea. i stayed in school. smelling foul and feeling sick and dirty and sticky. NOT something you would want to experience. i remember people taking sand and newspaper and covering the vomit. Haih..they must have been thinking..DISGUSTING BRAT! hahaaa...hey! i was sick!

yea..the worst part of the already horrendous day was when iw as about to go home. we were all ont he bus and suddenly the bus driver which we all refer to as uncle bus stood up and said. everyone come out of the bus! i think someone stepped on shit. who is it! let me check your shoes! i was like OH NO. i waited till everyone went out and when he came oboard, i called him over and told him very softly.

I vomitted in school.

i mean, i didn't want anyone to know right? but just for your information, i didn't like being referred to as shit. Blah~ i smelled like shit. yea so uncle bus called everyone onboard again and when they asked him. who was the one who steeped on shit? he was like. OH SHE..(pointing at me) vomitted in school!! i was like *gasp* MAN! and everyone was like..ugh..oh...

terrible. when i came home, mum was like. WHY DIN YOU TELL ME IT WAS THIS SEROUS?!
and i was like. I DID! I DID! I DID!

My sis laughed throughout the whole story. hahaa..and said YEA! GOOD! YEA! hahaa stupid. hahaa...and after that we cracked jokes like...

50 years later... (on the phone)

MAY/EE: hello?
MUM: i pee-ed on my panties, can you come over and fetch me?
MAY/EE: haihyo! never kena your pants also! never mind la!
MUM: but it also..
MAY/EE: -toooot- *put down phone*

hahaa...even mum laughed. ^^"

MUM also suprisingly made jokes about this. hahaa...it was fun. ^^"

0 comments: