aawww

feeling loved and needed~

I just did my moral presentation the other day...we messed up and yet...the play WASN'T messed up. infact, i think thats the best reaction i got out of ANY play i've ever made. =_____=" how ironic, don't you think?

We laughed at practically EVERY sentence we said. NO. WE WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT. maybe the whole class were laughing cuz we srewed up..but i asked and they said it was great. ^^" i screwed up at my first line...i was like....

"IDEA SAYA TERUK?! IDEA KAMU LEBIH TERUK LA! *pause..forgot line, everyone laughed, and then i continued my sentence*"

that was stupid..and when i was supposed to be angry, i glared at casandra and she laughed...resulting ALL of us to laugh..the cast AND the class...elaine was LAUGHING AND SCOLDING ME...so funny! and the part where cassie was suppsoed to cry, she burried her head in her hands and laughed like crazy. you have NO IDEA.

and then there was this part, where i storm off very angryly. i flung my arm and hit cassie...i think i hit her very hard cuz it was like 'PAK' and the whole class cheered and laughed and went like ooooo...but no WAIT..that wasn't the stupidest part...i'm COMING to the stupid part...

at the end of the play, i'm supposed to run..and go down on my knees...and say Sorry..but NOOOOOOO..it just COULDN'T happen as i planned could it? i had to lose all control over my sanity and run like an idiot with both hands in front of me like i was some kind of zombie...flinging it around and not caring what other people MIGHT think of me..and then fall on my knees...but because i was running..the force pushed me backwards and i fell on my butt ><> fall on knees>fall on butt kind of thing. and then as if that wasn't bad enough, i glided and succeeded in scratcing my knees in the process. Give it all up for NG LI MAY! everyone was cheering and clapping and oooo-ing..i was too caught up with everything to feel much pain...but THERE WAS pain. elaine came up and pulled me up like she was instructed to..and i kept whining about..PAIN PAIN PAIN to cassie when jaq was ending the play...LoL

teacher praised us and said we were good. that injury for a play. ><



hahaa...look so faaaaat. spastic Posted by Picasa

1 comments:



said...

lol....it was fun

anyway....

This is the song
la la la la
Elmo song~~~~~