Worst experience of my life

well...up to now that is. (this really happened)

it was yesterday night 11.15 i decided to go to sleep...and succeeded, only to wake up at 11.45 (at night) with this very loud piercing ringing in my head. I tried to life up my arm but failed. So i tried to work on smaller movements like moving my fingers. Goodness, even THAT was impossible. That's when i started to panic and think,

Am i being possesed? God, Help me! what's gonna happen? for all i know, i'll be concious and picking up a knife stabbing one of my family members. Shit. Shit. Shit. I'll feel guilty and no one will ever forgive me. EVER. (guess having too much of an imagination is raelly bad at times.)

I tried wiggling my fingers again (one hand was under my pillow the other was on top)

Come on! slap yourself awake!

i said to myself. the room was shaking- or so it seemed but i knew it was me. I was the one shaking...violently. The ringing was so loud and i couldn't bear it. I half expected a banshee face to appear in front of me. I'm not afraid to admit that if that DID happen I would've fainted.

After a very long while, i could move again. I was relieved. Is at up on my bed scratching the mosquito bite on my hand thinking

What just happened? was it just a dream. Sure didn't seem like it though..

My sis was in the study room-onlining (holiday for her) so i told her what happened. i semed calm...but in reality..i wasn't. i was shaking inside. so shaken up. Dargh. She led me to this site- her friend's blog and showed me one of the comments. apparently..the guy (the person writing the blog) faced something similar as me...only..he dreamt of snakes..and heard sinister laughter instead of ringing. so yea~ i think his was worse. the commenter said that this is common. its called sleep paralysis. if you wanna find out what this means..go look it up.

something to do with the position you sleep in...hmm...go look it up so you know..and next time it happens to yo9u..you won't be stupid like me..thinking scary thoughts scaring yourself out of your mind.

neewayz, that's what happened.

scariest thing that happened all my life to me..Bah~ i'm so scared...


4 comments:



Anonymous said...

Lol...Well i gone thro that before just my mind is little stronger i think...lol...i force myself tho...and when i was up i feel numb everwhere and i don feel any power...well i guess some depends on the mind tho...

chibiBren said...

I'm spooked >.<

cnxc323 said...

Cool.. I myself experienced that too.. I was freaked and felt as if a magical force is pushing me down onto my bed.. Ahh well, I thought to myself, must be my conciousness woke up but my other parts still sleeping.. So I just went back to sleep.

p.s. Ahaha.. Sorry for the anti-climax.. But that really happened to me..

said...

mine was smt like urs...

i can't move,and i tried to scream but no voice came out,and theres this beeping noise in my head.
i started to mumble sum buddish bible and it turn better