New beginings

this is fiction. Bah~ for fun oni la..

i crouched in the corner of my room, sobbing. i had spilled my devoted love to him just yesterday and he had turned away. i was crushed and humiliated and couldn't stop feeling sorry for myself. i felt pathetic. Heck, i probably was. As the sun began to set, it sudden;y dawned upon me, for the first time. i dind't need him. In fact, i didn't want him anymore. He was my mistake. my past.

as the realisation startedd to sink in,
the pain began to fade,
and a new journey began.

the phone rang-it was him-i smiled and hanged up the phone.

who cares about him anyway?

3 comments:



Anonymous said...

oooohhh..nice!
gurl power!
teehee

chibiBren said...

nice. just thought to tell you that it's hung, not hanged.

Anonymous said...

its me, ZenV, nice blog, and nice posts, could do with music or a soundtrack though :P