just being the pig i am

Oh Man...I Got to stop this.
I suddenly have this urge to upload photos...STRONG URGE.
that's why you see many pics of me... Blargh.
I give in!!!

LOOK!! ITS ME AGAIN!! ANOTHER PICTURE!!
YES!! ITS ANOTHER PICTURE!

Posted by Hello

Kinda dark yea?? hmm...

To EDWIN and SARA,
This is not taken in my bathroom. YOU HAPPY NOW?!? SATISFIED?!!*whack*

Argh..i feel so lazy..don't feel like doing my homework..just lazing around...
sis is sleeping. She ALWAYS is.
everytime she gets back home...PLOP she falls asleep on her bed...school uniform and all. Haih..that lazy PIGG~~ every single day...oh well...i want to sleep too~~ but i'm always scared i'll wake up late and find that i have no time to do my homework. What difference does it make though? i'm awake, and i'm online. Crap. I'm not even supposed to be online.

WHAT AM I DOING?!!

that's what I would like to know. *sigh* STUPID LI MAY. STUPID STUPID GIRL...

oh nvm..since i'm online already..might as well go check out some stuff...LoL.

6 comments:



Anonymous said...

erm... wtv da person above mine says
which i dono wat in da world she is tryin to say...

cnxc323 said...

Whoops.. Commented in the wrong post just now... Anyway... Might I label you as a narcissist? Know what that means? No? Check a dictionary. Yes? Wah... I'm awed..

~Turkey~ said...

*yawn*...vain pot....alwayz taking pictures of herself....chew....*pif*...trying to get hu's attention???....hehe...........*pif... :P....haha....

PureViLmay said...

narcissist

noun

A conceited, self-centered person: egocentric, egoist, egomaniac, egotist. Informal swellhead.

riiight...

Die shrek.DIE

Anonymous said...

zzzzzzzzzzz....*sianz*
wat to write le....
didn't actually read...
but
ok lo.. nice blog...^^

Cassie said...

hiee!
im commenting cuz purevilmay ..so true!
asked me too
yeaaaa....stop taking pics!
too much li may!!
*faint*