crap. plain crap.

WARNING: THIS IS CRAP. PLAIN CRAP. if you do not want to waste your time, don't read it. nothing better to do? read it.

and as i stood there in front of my grave, i realised i was already dead.

i like the line...^^" (yes..i came up with it...also one of the reasons why i like it so much..bleh..)

Random messages to people


To Edwin,
Yes, i took my picture in my bathroom. NO. i do NOT agree taking my picture in the dog house would be better. I LOVE my bathroom, so sue me. And i disagree! I DO NOT LOOK LIKE BIG BIRD FROM SESAME STREET! *whack*

To Frank,
Thanks for rating my blog 8.5/10...but yea~~ don't think my blog is THAT good.

To Brenda,
I look like i'm clamping my mouth close, huh? oh well *shrug* i have rabbit teeth..and i don't bother putting on braces..Blargh...THE PAIN!! hahaaa

To Casandra,
WHAT?!?! i was just sharing what i saw!! and uh..sara says that kah kiat said..the guys toilet is worse...someone shitted in the middle of the floor...EEWWW (the size of a football) just imagine. guess guys are worse than gurls.

To Wei Khai,
i forgot to ask you why you were laughing at the pic of my hand...hmm...

To Ed-boarders,
I'm sorry if i insulted any of you in any way..didn't mean it..just complaining...REAL sorry. Doing daily ramblings...

To my Sis, Li Ee,
thanks for helping me link everyone...YOU'RE THE BEST!! *scream*

To Sara and Karen,
COME AND VISIT MY BLOG OR I'LL KILL YOU. *grabs knife*

To those who took the time to visit my blog,
Thank you!! ^^

To those who read this,
. YOU (nothing better to do Huh?? Go STUDY or somthing)

okay..that's about it...don't mind me..just bored~~

2 comments:



chibiBren said...

You don't have rabbit teeth la! Look at your second picture...it's great :P

Anonymous said...

Hi..Yen Hsian here..Juz drop by ur blog since u asked me to visit it..It's kinda nice..Good job..