messy table


Look how messy my study table is...Blargh~~ Nowonder i get scolded all the time. hehee~ not my nature to be tidy...gotta try to change. Posted by Hello

Mum is always scolding me...

'LI MAY! clean up your study table! tomorrow i want to see it all tidy..no books on your table arr!!'

or something like that..and i'll nod my head and answer...rudely sometimes cuz i'm busy with my school homework..

'I know la~'

and the next day you still find it all messy. So much for i know la...

*shrug*..oh well.

Maybe i'll tidy it up later...............then again.............

Maybe not


4 comments:



Anonymous said...

haha me so poor dun hav a study hahahaaha
c'mon juz do as ur mum says
juz stack da books up n wa la finish tidying haha

Dwayne

PureViLmay said...

no..i have to stash the books somewhere..no STACKING them...blargh..

cnxc323 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
said...

hahaha....i din know its tat messy..anyway,mine is not any better