Way to go

Today, I wrote a note for my crush of 2 years, expressing all my feelings for him signed it as "Forever your lover" then I slipped it into his locker. Later that day, he walked back up to me, tossed the note at me and said "You know I recognize your handwriting, right?" FML

Today I saw a couple walking together in the city. One was wearing an "I Heart New York" T-shirt. The other was wearing a "New York Likes You As A Friend, And Thats It" T-shirt. I laughed and took a picture. MLIA

Today, my dad met my boyfriend. The first words out of my dad's mouth were "If my daughter sees your penis, I'll cut it off". FML

Today, I saw a drunk guy claim that he was George Washington. When asked for two forms of ID, he pulled out a dollar and a quarter. He wins. MLIA

Today, I got my first period. My dad bought me a card and had everyone in my family sign it. FML

Today I wrote "help me" on my shower to make my little sister think it was a ghost. Later, I was taking a shower and saw she had written "why?" underneath. I'm glad my little sister knows not to help ghosts. MLIA

Today, I ended up gashing my leg rather badly on the corner of a chair, fell to the ground with a very loud thud, and yelled "OH F*CK ME!!". I hobbled to the bathroom making more noise in the process. My neighbor came by and asked if I could "keep my sex noise to a minimum". FML

Today, I went to a presentation about different groups at my college. The acronym for the sexual health awareness group is SHAG. It made my day. MLIA

And this one's for Bryan xp,
Today, I was playing Ultimate Frisbee and trying to make new friends since I'm new at my college. I was running after an overthrown frisbee for a touchdown. Everyone cheered me on to keep going. I ran full speed into a fence. FML

And this one reminds me of the conversations i had with sara and brenda before assembly in high school XD,
Today, I met the guy whose locker is next to mine. He has a British accent. I now have a good reason to wake up and go to school. MLIA
And i thought this was cute, seng doesn't like them though

0 comments: