Update

Oooops!! Mom just told me that you're not supposed to share drinks when there are free refills. My bad. Sorry on my part. I honestly had no idea, none of us did. I guess it all make sense, but you know, im a bit blur... and lacking of common sense at times. I admit it. On the other hand, the lady still shouldn't have been so rude. If she had told me nicely, i would not have reacted the way i did. Mom said that she should have let us go this one time and just told us nicely as we paid the bill. I still think what happened today was really funny (mom laughed lots too XD), though feeling a bit of guilt sink in now. Perhaps the lady was rude to me because i did not hear her the first time she said it. Perhaps she thought i was ignoring her, thats why she was rude after. Well, we'll never know. Again, SORRY SORRY SORRY on my part. but SHE COULDA BEEN NICER(trying to push some of the guilt on her. xp)

Meh.

0 comments: