Look at me, mommy!

I do want to update on CNY, but i havent gotten a lot of pictures from my cousin yet, so i guess that will wait till... well... it'll just have to wait. Im here to announce that we've all gotten the breakdown of our AS results just yesterday and im super duper looooper happy to say that i got all A's for all my papers! (meaning paper 1's, paper 2's and paper 3's) Oh i dont know about math yet, because teacher has been absent. Super happy can!

Again, pleasantly surprised that i got A for paper 3 - Chem. Unexpected :) Its all good. Naw, its all FAN-freaking-TASTIC!!! First time i've gotten straight A's for, well everything. XD I blame chinese.

Beyi and family staying over till wednesday.

Sierra
Sierra
SIERRA!

x)

You've got to love that child!

Another video! VIEW!

'I turn around!!
Look at me, mommy!
HI MOM!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW!!!!'

She said eeww because there was a fish head there on the ground. it was hilarious because she kept going EEWW every ten seconds after! XD like she would walk away, then turn around and point at it going EEEWW! then run over, squat and look at it for awhile, run away and the process repeats.

Anyway, down with flu and cough!! Ish.

:)

Imma happy today.

0 comments: