<3

Happy Valentines Day Loves!
The three guys in my class were really sweet :)
they bought all the girls in my class a rose.

Im missing all my girls now!!

Meh! Sara gone as well now. Super dramatic farewell. What with all the running after her and knocking on the glass so she could see us. Somehow valentines day always reminds me of that year suping, bren and I ordered roses and gave it to sara under the name of 'Rhett butler' x)

On another note, Got my nails done by Suat Wei!!
Trying to pose with my nails.
NO IDEA what to do.
Im honestly bad at this. AH WELL. DONT ASK ME WHY IM COVERING ONE EYE. i just am. Sshhhhh!!! Lookit the pretty nails! LOOKIT LOOKIT LOOKIT!!!!

You dont want to see my other attempts
Much much worse....

Eg:
Nose blowing.

HAHAHHAHA.
Ultra fail. I know.

Love!

0 comments: