Set no Barriers

You know, its hard to keep track with all the friends you have.

And people should know, im not the kind that really bothers.

Not that i dont care. Cause i do. I really really do. I just dont bother. Call it being lazy, perhaps. I just dont. And so, i find that im not close to some of the people that i was once close with. Im not complaining, im just saying.

Its bound to happen, i know.

And so, i feel truly grateful when it doesnt. It only happens because people set up a barrier. Its like, 'i havent seen her in years, shit, what should i say to her? what should i do?' and you immediately just, shut the system down, and suddenly we're both strangers, who used to know each other, but dont anymore. And then there are the awkward 'hi's and 'bye's and the 'how are you doing?' and the 'what are you studying now?'

You know the sort.

You've been through it. I've been through it. And then we walk our seperate ways, and wonder what happened to what was initially there. But then again,

It was bound to happen, right?
.

Had a very long talk with Sara yesterday. XD Its been awhile, hasnt it? Hahhaa, im sorry i never bother to call. Im just like that. Its always you who take the initiative. xp *huggies* ITS BEEN TOO LONG, and i didnt realise how much i missed you! But i do! hahahaha

I like how we always still tell each other everything. Every little thing, from what that guy did that day, to results, to what she did that day, what they did that day and just everything. I guess we've already established that.

We'll never be those strangers i mentioned above.

No matter what, we'll always be best of friends. No matter what. Even if we dont see each other for five years. XD I have such strong faith in our friendship, yo!

I thought about this fact earlier, about us never ever putting up barriers and telling each other everything. And i thought about those whom i shared this special connection with, which is really not many, honestly. Maybe less than five. lol, its true.

Im not going to name names here
You should know who you are.

Only going to mention one person that i thought of.

MAH JAAACKKIIIIIEEE!! *grins*

Its funny. I havent talked to you in almost a year (well it feels like it), but i just know when we meet up, we're still gonna be able to have heart to heart conversations. Its like, we dont tell each other when we're upset or we're angry or if anything happens. We dont think about each other often at all, but i just know! When we meet up, we're gonna be those two little girls back in form 3,

The ones who came up with 'retardation sensation'

The same ones who fought and wrote each other emails stating each others flaws and both getting mad and pissy over it XD. Still remember that? Old days. XD

I dont know what led us to being like this,

We werent like BEST FRIENDS or anything... then again, perhaps we were. XD I can never really tell, its hard to draw a clear line, really. I just know i really really trust you, and you're always there for me, and you'll always listen, when i have something to say. And im always here for you too. Bwahahaha

I still remember last christmas we both talked in your room for the longest time about everything that had happened in the year that we both missed out on in each others lives. I remember you getting angry over what happened to me, and i remember getting angry about what happened to you. :)

I remember leaving the room feeling warm and fuzzy

Thinking that 'some things never change.'

And i hope they never will.

And in our case, As in the case with sara and another few that I WILL NOT MENTION (but again, YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO YOU ARE), i know things will never change between us.

:)

Its funny.

You guys will always remain my true-est friends.

And jackie, if you STILL read my blog, WE NEED TO MEET UP. WE NEED TO TALK. WE NEED TO CATCH UP. I MISS YOU. x) AND WHY DONT YOU COME ONLINE ANYMORE?! XD *huggies*

This bit is random, but,

I dare say, You're one of the more admirable people ive met in my life.

LOVE!

Ps:
Its different with you
But i guess, somehow, i dont really care.

I wonder if thats a good thing.

You make me wanna laugh :)

0 comments: