A dose of laughter

Credits to Bryan for showing it to me

t0rbad> so there i was in this hallway right
BlackAdder> i believe i speak for all of us when i say...
BlackAdder> WRONG BTICH
BlackAdder> IM SICK OF YOU
BlackAdder> AND YOUR LAME STORIES
BlackAdder> NOBODY HERE THINKS YOURE FUNNY
BlackAdder> NOBODY HERE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR STORIES
BlackAdder> IN FACT
BlackAdder> IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW
BlackAdder> I DON"T THINK NOBODY WOULD CARE
BlackAdder> SO WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT FAG
*** t0rbad sets mode: +b BlackAdder*!*@*.*
*** BlackAdder has been kicked my t0rbad ( )
t0rbad> so there i was in this hallway right
CRCError> right
heartless> Right.
r3v> right

cthon 98> hey, if you type in your pw, it will show as stars
cthon98> ********* see!
azurediamond> hunter2
azurediamond> doesnt look like stars to me
cthon98> *******
cthon98> thats what I see
azurediamond> oh, really?
cthon98> Absolutely
azurediamond> you can go hunter2 my hunter2-ing hunter2
azurediamond> haha, does that look funny to you?
cthon98> lol, yes. See, when YOU type hunter2, it shows to us as *******
azurediamond> thats neat, I didnt know IRC did that
cthon98> yep, no matter how many times you type hunter2, it will show to us as *******
azurediamond> awesome!
azurediamond> wait, how do you know my pw?
cthon98> er, I just copy pasted YOUR ******'s and it appears to YOU as hunter2 cause its your pw
azurediamond> oh, ok.

Whatanidiot. XD

Rabidplaybunny87: Okay, so my neighbors officially hate me
GarbageStan23: why?
Rabidplaybunny87: Well, me, david and andrew were having a bonfire in the backyard, and we were making s'mores and all... and suddenly we here sirens, and see a firetruck turn into the street in front of us.
Rabidplaybunny87: So we all went running to see what was up, and our neigbor's house was on fire!
GarbageStan23: oh shit!
Rabidplaybunny87: Yeah, and when we got there, the wife was crying into her husbands arms, and we were just kinda standing there, and then she saw us, and then like for 10 seconds, gave us the dirtiest look ever
Rabidplaybunny87: Turns out, we were still holding our sticks with marshmallows on it, watching the fire....
Rabidplaybunny87: talk about bad timing...

anamexis> oh man
anamexis> I was opening a coke, right
--> Beefpile (~mbeefpile@cloaked.wi.rr.com) has joined #themacmind
anamexis> and it exploded
anamexis> ALMOST all over my keyboard
anamexis> but I got it away just in time
<-- Beefpile has quit (sick fuckers) :<
LOL!

mooseondaloose> Hey Mike
goatboy> what?
mooseondaloose> Pussy.
goatboy> er?
mooseondaloose> Pussy.
goatboy> and?
mooseondaloose> Pussy.
goatboy> ...
mooseondaloose> Pussy.
goatboy> i dont get it
mooseondaloose> AND YOU NEVER WILL.
goatboy> bastard

Somehow, this reminds me of Jian. XD

sui88> 67% of girls are stupid
v-girl> i belong with the other 13%

=__=" DUMB GIRL

@David> Yay I get laid today! Been a month.... needing it by now
@Sony> ...........
@Sony> TMI TMI TMI
@David> Only a few hundred pounds but its better than nothing
malpine> Thanks for the info
@David> eh?
@David> damn i meant PAID
@David> I get PAID today
@David> dammit

The power of typos XD

by> Is there anyway I can tell the world I'm an idiot?
seven7> Of course, just type your name, where you live and your confession
by> Kk
by> I am Mark Duval of Belgium, and I am an idiot
by> ?
by> Now what?
seven7> Don't worry. It's done

This is my fav one. HAHAHA 'its done.' YENG!

glacial> I love school
glacial> Today our term paper due date's set
glacial> Our instructor says that we WILL hand in the paper on time, and she'll accept no excuses except illness, with a note from our doctor, or a death in the immediate family, with a note from the dead member.
glacial> So this wiseass pipes up: "What about extreme sexual exhaustion?"
glacial> She waits for the laughs to die down and says:
glacial> "Well, I guess you'll have to learn to write with your other hand"

Teacher is damn pro! XD


mikkel> If you went camping and you got REALLY drunk with your friend and you
woke up the next morning with a condom stuck up your ass would you tell anybody?
celestya> i dont think so
mikkel> Wanna go camping?

For more, click here.

0 comments: