Randomity

Its called DE-STRESSING

Not a WORD from you. xp
That one night we went out for supper and ordered
'DRAGON PIZZA'

The guy was so shocked when he heard our order he actually had to repeat it

I know. We eat extinct animals.

Im lame. Shoot me.
...or not
Dragon Slayer
Guess what hes saying!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
He was saying 'NOOOOOOOOB!'
(he was playing poker)

Bet you couldnt tell XD

Looks like hes making a kissy face
HAHAHAHHAHA

Kay, no more embarrassing pictures of cousin.
My pink flat nose
which i dont detest so much anymore xp
My Bed

Yes. Im Messy. Yes. Frederick studies with me.
Frederick says 'HI!'
I LOVE MAH FREDERICK!
Cuppacakes, yo!
Out after our last paper :)
Madagascar 2 was Gooood~
Me and Mah Suat Wei!
Love her to bits!
Yeah, we were posing with THAT tree,
in front of THAT escalator.

Camera woman had to stand in front of the escalator,
lol, obstructing the way.

People literally had to think twice before walking cause they couldnt go straight or they would be in the picture. WE'RE HORRIBLE KIDS. xp
The pink nail shop Etude or something that we took super long to find
Suat Wei looking at nail products.

We camwhore.

x)

I said no more embarrassing pictures of cousin,
But Gah! one last one! xp

I think he was going all 'OOOOHHH~~~'

DAMN FUNNY LA HIS FACE EXPRESSIONS XD

Love!

0 comments: